Meath V Tyrone Qualifier Round 1 Saturday 9th June 2018

Started by never kickt a ball, May 28, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owenmoresider

Quote from: bamboo on May 30, 2018, 08:24:28 PM
they're dropping the Dublin v Galway match. Tweeted it earlier, dunno how to screenshot it, sorry, but I'm not making it up, promise.
The two Leinster hurling games would have to be on at the same time as its the last round, so unless they were going showing them across two channels they weren't showing both.

our_fella

they're dropping the Dublin v Galway match. Tweeted it earlier, dunno how to screenshot it, sorry, but I'm not making it up, promise.

I stand corrected!!

outsideoftheboot

So with McClure out now as well surely the numbers are low. McClure, L brennan, Sparky Bradley all out injured is there anymore on the panel? Harte suspended. Cavanagh and T McCann will hopefully be match fit. With games coming thick and fast I'm guessing more injuries will be picked up. Could do without any more suspensions. they will be needing a full panel in the next few months anyway.

Captain Obvious

Well done Sky and RTE should have done something similar to show Monaghan v Tyrone live as it was always going to be a good match and it turned out to be the game of the year so far.

Jinxy

Quote from: outsideoftheboot on May 31, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
So with McClure out now as well surely the numbers are low. McClure, L brennan, Sparky Bradley all out injured is there anymore on the panel? Harte suspended. Cavanagh and T McCann will hopefully be match fit. With games coming thick and fast I'm guessing more injuries will be picked up. Could do without any more suspensions. they will be needing a full panel in the next few months anyway.

We'll give you a couple of our subs if you need to make up the 15.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

BennyHarp

With so many of our key men already out it may work in our favour, as it's going to be very tough for Meath to come up with a targeted strategy of late tackles and head stamping at such short notice. What odds on Matty Donnelly being in some form of head bandage before half time?
That was never a square ball!!

Hardy

Bandage them up in the dressingroom to save time.

seafoid

Meath need to try psy ops against the Tyrone boys.

Read Philip Jordan's hatchet job on Sean Cavanagh on RTE then the latest Gaelic world with Horse Devlin.
Give the marker a jostle and then say Cavanagh is right.

: "Ronan O'Neill, Darren McCurry, Kyle Coney who came through way back in 2009, 2010, Niall McKenna, there's been a flood of guys who probably have suffered because we haven't played with six attackers..."
If the marker is a forward ask him.if he is an attacker.  Honest question.
If he gets upset ask if he ever contradicted Mickey on tactics.

Wait another few balls, give another jostle and say Mickey is right. Quote liberally from the articles. 

Better than holy water.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Jinxy

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 31, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
With so many of our key men already out it may work in our favour, as it's going to be very tough for Meath to come up with a targeted strategy of late tackles and head stamping at such short notice. What odds on Matty Donnelly being in some form of head bandage before half time?

Who's yer best rugby tackler now that Big Sean has hung up his swimming togs?

In hiding

Quote from: Jinxy on May 31, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Jacob Stockdale

longballin

Quote from: In hiding on May 31, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on May 31, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Jacob Stockdale

Brilliant!  8)

Jinxy

seafoid

Quote from: Jinxy on May 31, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
I believe he has a great work ethic.
All protestants do, Jinxy. If they played gaelic football they would all be able to.pop over points from either sideline on either foot. Even the corner backs. 
The time saved by not saying the Rosary adds up to loads of practice.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.