British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

The  whole episode regarding the arresting of the two journalists that were involved in that film, is to discredit what they uncovered. To more or less say, sure you don't want to be listening to the lies that those boys are spinning you.

50/50 recruitment or not. The PSNI adhere to a Brit agenda, and always will.

imtommygunn

This whole thing has set them back years in my view. Years.

It completely discredits the PSNI full stop and makes them no better than the RUC.

I don't know why a hell of a lot more isn't being made of this.

Hereiam

The whole Brexit shite is taking alot of the light off these stories but every Irish journalists should be shouting from the roof tops about this. Why has RTE not even shown this yet, where is Leo condemning what has happened to these men in modern times.

BennyCake

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 04, 2019, 02:07:15 PM

It completely discredits the PSNI full stop and makes them no better than the RUC.

More hasn't been made of this, because this is a British-run statelet, with a British propaganda news channel and a police force with a British agenda. Half the elected politicians keep the British agenda going, never seeing a problem with government behaviour and of their armed forces. Plus you have an inept Nationalist/Republican politicians who only care about lining their own pockets.

trailer

Quote from: BennyCake on June 04, 2019, 04:37:18 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on June 04, 2019, 02:07:15 PM

More hasn't been made of this, because this is a British-run statelet, with a British propaganda news channel and a police force with a British agenda. Half the elected politicians keep the British agenda going, never seeing a problem with government behaviour and of their armed forces. Plus you have an inept Nationalist/Republican politicians who only care about lining their own pockets.

The British government and indeed the Paramilitaries just wish this would all go away. I was at the screening of Unquiet graves and I was struck by the age of the people in the room. Time is not on their side in their search for answers.

BennyCake

Soldier to face prosecution over the killing of Aidan McAnespie.

Insane Bolt

Quote from: BennyCake on June 12, 2019, 01:02:37 PM
Soldier to face prosecution over the killing of Aidan McAnespie.

Johnny Mercer and Mark Francois will be in meltdown......so will poor Willie.

Hereiam

So RTE have pulled the showing of unquiet graves tonite. Can someone explain to me why this was done. Shame on you RTE

RedHand88

Quote from: Hereiam on July 29, 2019, 09:12:19 PM
So RTE have pulled the showing of unquiet graves tonite. Can someone explain to me why this was done. Shame on you RTE

The whole thing is strange. No real reason given and no date yet for rescheduling. The worst bit of all is that Mrs Browns Boys is on instead.

BennyCake

This is the same RTE that aired a program about Princess Margaret last week  ::)

Armagh18

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 29, 2019, 09:24:08 PM

The whole thing is strange. No real reason given and no date yet for rescheduling. The worst bit of all is that Mrs Browns Boys is on instead.
Disgraceful that this isn't being shown. Technical issues my hole.

GJL

brokencrossbar1

Obviously Sean Murray refused to allow them to edit it so they pulled it. Drew Harris' grubby hands all over it. 

armaghniac

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 29, 2019, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on July 29, 2019, 09:24:08 PM

Disgraceful that this isn't being shown. Technical issues my hole.

No doubt someone sued them. Be patient.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

macdanger2

. That's a balls