season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam03/05

there has been  no season ticket holder section in healy park for the last few games and there was none in celtic park for tyrone v derry.
this is poor as there is supposed to be a section for ST holders

T Fearon

I don't recall ever seeing a dedicated season ticket section in any ground, apart from Croker. Generally most seats everywhere and anywhere are available to season ticket holders,if you arrive early enough, though.

The only poor experience I had was at Clones last year at the Armagh Tyrone Championship game when all season ticket holders were allocated lousy seats in the front rows

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: T Fearon on April 08, 2010, 09:23:00 PM
I don't recall ever seeing a dedicated season ticket section in any ground, apart from Croker. Generally most seats everywhere and anywhere are available to season ticket holders,if you arrive early enough, though.

The only poor experience I had was at Clones last year at the Armagh Tyrone Championship game when all season ticket holders were allocated lousy seats in the front rows

Thought you were in the Marshes?

T Fearon

I was, and had a great seat, because I arrived early. Did not see any formal designated section for st holders though

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: T Fearon on April 09, 2010, 10:04:02 AM
I was, and had a great seat, because I arrived early. Did not see any formal designated section for st holders though

Season Ticket Holders were alocated the middle 2 sections. Very nice of the Down County Board - Hopefully the Ulster Council have taken note!

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: sam03/05 on April 08, 2010, 04:54:41 PM
there has been  no season ticket holder section in healy park for the last few games and there was none in celtic park for tyrone v derry.
this is poor as there is supposed to be a section for ST holders

Don't think that's the case for league games. You get entry to the stand if you turn up on time that's it. At Tyrone's home league games last year there were seats kept in middle of the stand but that must have been a county board decision. Probably to many season ticket holders (someone mentioned 750) in Tyrone now to do it.

T Fearon

gds Down County Council organises events at Pairc Esler? What does the Down County Board do then?  ::)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: T Fearon on April 09, 2010, 12:58:24 PM
gds Down County Council organises events at Pairc Esler? What does the Down County Board do then?  ::)

Good work Tone!

Shortso79

Wots the situation re the League Finals - Season Ticket wise

Cde

Please note that if your County reaches the League Final you may use your Season Ticket. There will be no further charge to your credit card, it is included in the base price of €75. We will be in touch with you when the fixtures are confirmed.

this was part of the season ticket email just before the last match

Shortso79

Cheers Cde

Happy Days ! That's great

armaghniac

Good gesture.

All GAA Football Season Ticket holders are invited to attend this weekend's Allianz GAA Football League Finals - Divisions 1,2, 3 & 4 in Croke Park - free of charge!

Saturday 24th April: Division 4 Final- Waterford v Limerick 5pm and Division 3- Antrim v Sligo 7pm. Stiles open from 3.30pm, all Season Ticket Holders please go to Stile F8 at Hogan Stand. (Lower Hogan only open; seats allocated as you pass through the stile )

Sunday 25th April: Division 2 Final- Armagh v Down 2pm and Division 1 Final- Cork v Mayo 4pm. Stiles open at 12.30pm. Reminder to Season Ticket holders from the competing counties  to go to Stile C1 at the back of the Cusack Stand to gain entry. Competing county Season Ticket holders will be seated in 305.

Season Ticket holders from all other counties should go to Stile C2 and you will be allocated your seat number as you pass through the Stile - first come, first served.

Hope to see you this weekend!

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

orangeman

Nice bonus for ticket holders and it will boost the numbers.

western exile

sure ALL league games are free of charge.   (if you call paying €75 "free of charge" )
It is one of the T&C

armaghniac

Quotesure ALL league games are free of charge.   (if you call paying €75 "free of charge" )
It is one of the T&C

But all league games not involving your own county are not free of charge.
Had Dublin been playing they probably wouldn't have done this, but there is feck all chance of significant number from Cork coming and the other 3 won't fill the place.

Attending the two finals and the first championship game alone would be €75.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B