season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Hill

Down season tickets can now be bought for €75, though the option to buy tickets for €125 is still there. To date Down have sold 3 tickets.

Tyrone Dreamer

How come Armagh with their great supporters struggle to sell a few hundred of these tickets?

Farrandeelin

How can one get the numbers? What's the website for it?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 22, 2009, 10:10:11 PM
How can one get the numbers? What's the website for it?

You must be one of the laziest hoors I have seen on here.

Archie Mitchell

Archie Mitchell

Not to hard to google "GAA Season Tickets" or go to the main GAA website. Likewise for the Sky question he asked earlier.

Archie Mitchell

I see what you mean now.

And yes, it wasnt that funny.

western exile

As Farrandeelin has already posted that he is not buying a season ticket, then the joke in on you Archie  ;D
Perhaps you can inform us all which website Farrandeelin, and the vast majority of posters who are not buying a season ticket, should go to for these numbers  ???

Farrandeelin

Yeah, I'm a lazy bastard. A real fat **** who sits in front of a computer all day and night waiting for someone else to get info for me...  ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Archie Mitchell

Well, if use weren't so lazy and lacked initiative, use would go to the GAA season ticket website, go through the process of buying a ticket, then you will see the ticket number of your proposed ticket. Not exactly rocket science is it.

Caid

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on November 23, 2009, 08:15:15 PM
Well, if use weren't so lazy and lacked initiative, use would go to the GAA season ticket website, go through the process of buying a ticket, then you will see the ticket number of your proposed ticket. Not exactly rocket science is it.

I just bought three Fermanagh season tickets.

The first two are spaces 49 and 50.  The third ticket was space 11  ???
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Archie Mitchell

At least you done something to try and find out rather than ask someone else.

It's also not the most reliable method either, as you've seen.

Maguire01

Yeah, those numbers don't seem to mean anything. Wasn't there someone here last year who posted updates on tickets sold?

T Fearon

Renewed mine two weeks ago, still reckon its good value but disappointed that nothing seems to have been done for Minor teams (ie we were promised a review of the situation in the event a County's Minor side reached the AI Final but not the seniors)