season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

QuoteThis should not have been an impossible ask, I would have thought.

Especially since Croke Pk will get several hundred returns from Britain, Carlow etc.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Croí na hÉireann

Did anything happen before the hurling finals? Does anyone on here even have a hurling season ticket???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Archie Mitchell

Just got an email from them there to say that I have won 2 tickets for Sunday's final! And I didn't even go to all Tyrone's games. Just missed one.  ;D

donelli

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 17, 2009, 05:16:40 PM
Just got an email from them there to say that I have won 2 tickets for Sunday's final! And I didn't even go to all Tyrone's games. Just missed one.  ;D

are they free or the offer to buy 2 tickets??

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: donelli on September 17, 2009, 10:54:52 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 17, 2009, 05:16:40 PM

are they free or the offer to buy 2 tickets??

Free  ;D

Karl Kennedy

Hello I am enquiring to see has anyone ever been at a game in Croker sitting in the upper cusack.

707 ROW G

would anyone have an idea what kind of view you would have as I have never been in upper deck before.

Do you get good view of game and are you too far away too see players?

Cúig huaire

You are on the half way line and even a blind man would have a good view from the upper deck.

Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Karl Kennedy

Quote from: Cúig huaire on September 18, 2009, 05:49:36 PM
You are on the half way line and even a blind man would have a good view from the upper deck.

I do know where the upper cusack is and I know that being in middle of pitch should be a good view but to be honest there is a difference in the lower cusack 307 Premium 507 as you are closer to the pitch and the game itself.

What I was asking was are you far from the actually play to have a decent view?
Is it like an aerial view being that high up.

armaghniac

What do you mean by decent view? It is not as easy to identify the players, but you can see the entire pattern of the game.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Shortso79

Will everyone renew their ticket ??

think i will renew mine

Maguire01

Probably will. Unlikely to make every league game this year, given the distances (away to Galway, Mayo, Kerry and Dublin!) but will be at most of them, so it should still be worthwhile.

Rossfan

Definitely will. Good money saver and sure ya'd never know but it might prove useful by September
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

babarino

Not that surprisingly I enjoyed the League far more last season to the Championship, so I'll be renewing. To be playing in top flight this year is an added incentive.

Good value for money, rewards loyal supporters, it has been one of the better initiatives by the GAA in recent times.

Maguire01

Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2009, 09:17:00 AM
Ditto, though Im disappointed that no effort was made for Mayo Armagh fans last Sunday in spite of there being a surpus of seats  in the allocation to Kerry and Cork season ticket holdeers
Especially given that there was only over 82,000 at the game.

laoisgaa

I went on the floodlit stadium tour last night and the Tour Guide made an interesting point, something I hadn't thought of last Sunday. Only 14 empty seats for the football final - the attendance was 82,286 incredible