season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Strange, I have mine in my paws!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Rossfan

Got my email - "present your ticket on the day"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

on the sideline

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 12, 2014, 04:24:23 PM
Just received the email there about Sunday's game -- tickets ready to be printed off.

Still heard nothing from them. Strange!

Fear ón Srath Bán

I would give them a shout at this stage -- email them?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Redhand Santa

I haven't heard from them either but if you go into your account and my tickets they should be there for printing.

sam03/05

I see the fu$kers are charging us for the replay, considering the first round is supposed to be part of the deal, surely we should not be getting charged for this.

grounded

Seen this in the small print;

What about replays? If a replay is required, the purchaser will be charged for the replay at the same price as the drawn match. If the Opening Championship fixture is drawn the relevant stadium area charge less €5.00 will be charged for adult Season Tickets and the relevant stadium area charge for juveniles will be charged.

Oh well I'm away to sell the other kidney!

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: sam03/05 on May 20, 2014, 05:39:17 PM
I see the f*$kers are charging us for the replay, considering the first round is supposed to be part of the deal, surely we should not be getting charged for this.

::) You could always opt out and not go if it's such an issue. The season ticket is tremendous value.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Rossfan

Mane Nordie hoors have to be complaining about something. :P
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 21, 2014, 09:56:14 AM
Quote from: sam03/05 on May 20, 2014, 05:39:17 PM
I see the f*$kers are charging us for the replay, considering the first round is supposed to be part of the deal, surely we should not be getting charged for this.

::) You could always opt out and not go if it's such an issue. The season ticket is tremendous value.

It is, but I don't think I'll have one next year. :'(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

donelli

Just logged into my account to get my tickets for the Monaghan Tyrone match.
True to form the Ulster council stick us in a shocking seat. Row A of section DO.
That's under the pitch level at one end.

Shoddy treatment of season ticket holders again. Am not looking for vip seats, just similar seats we occupy during the league, where a decent view can be had. Has anyone contacted the ticket office in croke park regarding this before and has anything cam from it??

armaghniac

I have to say that the seat I got in Armagh on Sunday was spot on, although the interesting action was on the other side of the pitch!
Season ticket holders get crap seats in Clones.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Muzz

Quote from: donelli on June 11, 2014, 02:23:06 PM
Just logged into my account to get my tickets for the Monaghan Tyrone match.
True to form the Ulster council stick us in a shocking seat. Row A of section DO.
That's under the pitch level at one end.

Shoddy treatment of season ticket holders again. Am not looking for vip seats, just similar seats we occupy during the league, where a decent view can be had. Has anyone contacted the ticket office in croke park regarding this before and has anything cam from it??

I got mine printed off yesterday and they are CC so I am at least covered.  To be honest I thought due to the amount of complaints for Tyrone's last game in Clones the Ulster Council had relented and issued better seats.

I did contact ticket office before and I also contacted county delegate to complain.  Ticket office stated they just issue the tickets as they are assigned them by the ulster council.  The delegate said he would raise it then I heard nothing else.

Maguire01

Quote from: AFS on June 11, 2014, 05:44:57 PM
Has anyone ever had any joy getting an allocated ticket switched from a stand one to a terrace one? It can be a bit of a pain in the hole at times having to head into the stand when the people you're at the game with are over on the terrace.
+1

donelli

Poor seats again for season ticket holders in Clones this weekend for Monaghan v Armagh.

Same section as last time DO, row D this time (3 rows up from last day). Still a very poor vantage point.

Wrote an email to the Ulster council the last time, but they didn't even bother to respond. Pi55ed off at this stage.