season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMayoFan

Do Season Ticket holders need to print there tickets for this Sunday 13th April double header in Croker or just bring the Season cards with them?

orangeman

Quote from: AMayoFan on April 10, 2014, 09:17:12 AM
Do Season Ticket holders need to print there tickets for this Sunday 13th April double header in Croker or just bring the Season cards with them?

All Croke Park games need a printed ticket. Presentation of the season ticket won't get you in ( well it might after a lot of negotiation ) so print the ticket.

AMayoFan

Quote from: orangeman on April 10, 2014, 09:34:23 AM

All Croke Park games need a printed ticket. Presentation of the season ticket won't get you in ( well it might after a lot of negotiation ) so print the ticket.

Thanks Orangeman and that is what I also thought (also what I had to do in previous games in Croker), but I'm don't see the option to print them yet.  Can other folks print there tickets? Possible I've a issue with my account.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Yes AMayoFan, I had no difficulties printing mine -- did you go back into 'My Tickets' and try to print from there, after having 'purchased' for nothing?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tubberman

Quote from: AMayoFan on April 10, 2014, 09:49:55 AM

Thanks Orangeman and that is what I also thought (also what I had to do in previous games in Croker), but I'm don't see the option to print them yet.  Can other folks print there tickets? Possible I've a issue with my account.

Mine not available yet either...
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

AMayoFan

Quote from: Tubberman on April 10, 2014, 10:16:49 AM
Quote from: AMayoFan on April 10, 2014, 09:49:55 AM

Mine not available yet either...

Got onto ticket office and being told it will be this afternoon before I'll see the option to print them (thur is late enough imo).  I guess they must release / allow the print option in batches per team supports.

mayo.mick

The "Bring a friend" option only finished at midnight last night, ticket should be alocated and available for printing later today. Usually the bring a frind option finish's on a Tuesday night. Wonder why the extra day?
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

mayo.mick

Tickets ready for printing now, we're in 307.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Muzz

Quote from: mayo.mick on April 10, 2014, 11:27:04 AM
The "Bring a friend" option only finished at midnight last night, ticket should be alocated and available for printing later today. Usually the bring a frind option finish's on a Tuesday night. Wonder why the extra day?

Heard it was something to do with the Derry wan's.  Internet only available up there a short time and they are still getting to grips with it.  Could also be something to do with the glory hunters but that has not been confirmed yet.  Plus IMO Derry wan's wont travel until it comes to the All-Ireland final.  I'm sure they will be time enough yet, certainly not this year.

on the sideline

Lads just wondering when do you hear about your ticket to championship games if you're a season ticket holder?  Didn't order one from the club for the Tyrone game because I got a season ticket this year, but as of yet heard nothing about the one through the season ticket scheme. Cheers.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: on the sideline on May 08, 2014, 10:59:26 PM
Lads just wondering when do you hear about your ticket to championship games if you're a season ticket holder?  Didn't order one from the club for the Tyrone game because I got a season ticket this year, but as of yet heard nothing about the one through the season ticket scheme. Cheers.

You should hear, as per the League games, during the week before (during next week for the Tyrone-Down game), they'll email you.

on the sideline

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 08, 2014, 11:03:18 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on May 08, 2014, 10:59:26 PM

You should hear, as per the League games, during the week before (during next week for the Tyrone-Down game), they'll email you.

Good man, thanks.
Will there be a bring a friend option to championship games?

Fear ón Srath Bán

No, there won't be a bring a friend option for the Championship, as far as I recall.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Just received the email there about Sunday's game -- tickets ready to be printed off.

southdown

Iv heard nothing so far about the Down v Tyrone game!