season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: T Fearon on September 16, 2013, 04:25:56 PM
Not the point. Surely one of the main expressly advertised selling points of the scheme is central locations in the Cusack Stand for all games,involving your County, in Croke Park.
The closest to midfield for a Mayo ST holder I've heard is 307. Majority in 309 with Cairde Maigh Eo ticket holders in 310 and 311.

Tubberman

Quote from: ballinaman on September 16, 2013, 04:28:10 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 16, 2013, 04:25:56 PM
Not the point. Surely one of the main expressly advertised selling points of the scheme is central locations in the Cusack Stand for all games,involving your County, in Croke Park.
The closest to midfield for a Mayo ST holder I've heard is 307. Majority in 309 with Cairde Maigh Eo ticket holders in 310 and 311.

I was in 305 for the quarter and semi I think, moved down to 309 this time around. Row nn, so should be dry at least!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: ballinaman on September 16, 2013, 04:20:18 PM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 16, 2013, 04:14:33 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 16, 2013, 03:51:02 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 16, 2013, 03:49:24 PM
I thought season tickets guaranteed middle section seats in the lower cusack for all games at Croke Park, including the AI Final?
Unless Dublin are playing it seems.

:o ............................. hooligan alert

bucko I am in the wheelchair area for this final........................and was in the wheelchair area for the semi................................... very disappointed but what can you do
I'm only rising ya squire. People get hung up on locations of tickets IMO, once you are inside the gate is all the matters to me. I think I've been in every stand and every tier and terrace of Croke Park for Mayo games at this stage!

No probs dude I can understand your frustration .....................think of the poor squire in row vv 305 (right at the back)

squire_in_navy_slacks

Arseholes on facebook selling tickets..............never been to games in their life, how do they get hold of them

Mayo4Sam

309 row P, arrived today
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Farrandeelin

309 is good enough. My father and sister were in that section last year. They were happy with their seats.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AMayoFan

Anyone from Mayo get 306 section from HQ Gaa season tickets? I'm reading that folks got 307, 309, but also hearing from people I know who have (Dublin) HQ Gaa season tickets are located in 306. 

orangeman

Quote from: AMayoFan on September 20, 2013, 11:11:56 AM
Anyone from Mayo get 306 section from HQ Gaa season tickets? I'm reading that folks got 307, 309, but also hearing from people I know who have (Dublin) HQ Gaa season tickets are located in 306.

Home match for Dublin - they're entitled to better seats than you.

Jimmy14

Ticket still not arrived, postman has come & gone, anybody got a contact number or address I could go to?

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Jimmy14 on September 20, 2013, 12:07:31 PM
Ticket still not arrived, postman has come & gone, anybody got a contact number or address I could go to?

You should get on to the season ticket office ASAP. Don't have the number but I am sure Tony Fearon would know someone in the office at this stage.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

AMayoFan

Quote from: orangeman on September 20, 2013, 11:26:40 AM
Quote from: AMayoFan on September 20, 2013, 11:11:56 AM

Home match for Dublin - they're entitled to better seats than you.

Oh yes, I keep forgetting that ;D

Throw ball

Quote from: Jimmy14 on September 20, 2013, 12:07:31 PM

Not sure if this is still the number but I had a query last year and got through on 00353 1818227009. Hope that helps!

Farrandeelin

I suppose next year's season tickets won't be ready to rock and roll again until the league fixtures are finalised?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

rrhf