season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

309  till pretty good but was spoiled with 305 up untill now. but im not complaining
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

deiseach

mayo.mick has his tickets with only 63 posts while Tubberman is still waiting despite his 2,542 posts. Get your priorities right, Croke Park! (NB only joking, mayo.mick, I'm sure you train ten juvenile teams.)

Tubberman

Quote from: rosnarun on September 16, 2013, 10:39:05 AM
309  till pretty good but was spoiled with 305 up untill now. but im not complaining

Looks like I'll be there as well - other fella in my seating group has his and it's 309, row nn.
Think I was in the same section for the semi in 06, don't think I'd be able for a game like that again!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Crete Boom

309 for myself and my uncle too . Like you ros was in 305 until now but I was in 309 last year for the semi against Dublin in row b and I could see every thing fine. I am row H this time but since it's the final I wouldn't care if I was row Z in the upper tier!!

ballinaman

309 Row D....Better not rain....on the plus side I'll be first over the wall at FT... :P

AMayoFan

Quote from: ballinaman on September 16, 2013, 11:34:30 AM
309 Row D....Better not rain....on the plus side I'll be first over the wall at FT... :P

lol - poor Croke Park Stewards

mayo.mick

Quote from: Tubberman on September 16, 2013, 10:59:31 AM

Looks like I'll be there as well - other fella in my seating group has his and it's 309, row nn.
Think I was in the same section for the semi in 06, don't think I'd be able for a game like that again!

Have them now ;D Arrived in the post this morning, 307. Was in 305 every other match, still great seats  8)
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

armaghniac

Quote309 Row D....Better not rain.

They should put Mayo people in the front, they are more used to rain.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

From the Bunker

Quote from: armaghniac on September 16, 2013, 01:50:53 PM
Quote309 Row D....Better not rain.

They should put Mayo people in the front, they are more used to rain.

But we are not used to pitch invasions! :P

rosnarun

mine are AA jsut about on the Dryside depenign on where the rains come from i thing .

for the Game id be much more worried about the wind can make a right bollix of a game, would suit the Less aesthetically pleasing  style dublin play > ::)
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

T Fearon

I thought season tickets guaranteed middle section seats in the lower cusack for all games at Croke Park, including the AI Final?

ballinaman

Quote from: T Fearon on September 16, 2013, 03:49:24 PM
I thought season tickets guaranteed middle section seats in the lower cusack for all games at Croke Park, including the AI Final?
Unless Dublin are playing it seems.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: ballinaman on September 16, 2013, 03:51:02 PM

:o ............................. hooligan alert

bucko I am in the wheelchair area for this final........................and was in the wheelchair area for the semi................................... very disappointed but what can you do

ballinaman

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 16, 2013, 04:14:33 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 16, 2013, 03:51:02 PM

:o ............................. hooligan alert

bucko I am in the wheelchair area for this final........................and was in the wheelchair area for the semi................................... very disappointed but what can you do
I'm only rising ya squire. People get hung up on locations of tickets IMO, once you are inside the gate is all the matters to me. I think I've been in every stand and every tier and terrace of Croke Park for Mayo games at this stage!

T Fearon

Not the point. Surely one of the main expressly advertised selling points of the scheme is central locations in the Cusack Stand for all games,involving your County, in Croke Park.