season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

Quote from: criostlinn on August 02, 2012, 09:37:48 AM
Has anyone a phone number for these clowns. Same sh1t happening again for satuardays match. No tickets in my account.

Don't have a number for them but you can email them at seasonticket@gaa.ie.
They sorted me out when there was a bit of a c**k up (which was mainly my fault cos credit card had expired).
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Dinny Breen

Has anyone with a Príomh a/c been able to print their tickets for this weekends games?
#newbridgeornowhere

Farrandeelin

When will we be notified of our positions does anybody know? i.e. the 'option' of purchasing tickets?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 07, 2012, 04:03:29 PM
When will we be notified of our positions does anybody know? i.e. the 'option' of purchasing tickets?

U generally get a congratulations message, ure team has reached the all ireland final, 2 weeks before the big one etc etc (however any of that cramp shit and ure season ticket will be stopped next year :)

Farrandeelin

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 07, 2012, 08:19:39 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 07, 2012, 04:03:29 PM

U generally get a congratulations message, ure team has reached the all ireland final, 2 weeks before the big one etc etc (however any of that cramp shit and ure season ticket will be stopped next year :)

:D

Farrandeelin

Emailed them today as I was getting impatient with nothing coming from them!!

This is their reply.

QuoteFarrandeelin a Chara,

Season Ticket holders who have qualified for tickets to the All-Ireland Final will be notified by email in the next couple of days.

Each ST holder will be entitled to a single ticket for the Final. Due to the high demand for tickets, it will not be possible for us to offer additional tickets.

Le Meas,

Rachel

GAA Ticket Office

I thought we would get 2 tickets??

mayo.mick

I hope all yee season ticket holders checked and corrected your attendance records. I was at every match but they only had me down at 43% It took about 10 e-mails before they sorted it, 100% now. Would be some craic trying to sort it this week!!!
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

squire_in_navy_slacks

lads take my advice and ring them.........................and as for the female whos name is in the return mails, an absolute nightmare to deal with by mail and phone, theres a bucko by the name of bill or william, hes spot on no messing

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 11, 2012, 04:18:17 PM

This is their reply.

Season Ticket holders who have qualified for tickets to the All-Ireland Final will be notified by email in the next couple of days.

Each ST holder will be entitled to a single ticket for the Final. Due to the high demand for tickets, it will not be possible for us to offer additional tickets.

Le Meas,

Rachel

GAA Ticket Office

1 season ticket = 1 ticket, not a chance of another one

mayo.mick

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 11, 2012, 05:14:44 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 11, 2012, 04:18:17 PM

This is their reply.

Le Meas,

Rachel

GAA Ticket Office

1 season ticket = 1 ticket, not a chance of another one

Cairde muigheo season ticket holders can buy a second final ticket if they renew and pay up front for next years ticket. Croke park were on about clamping down on touting  ::)
@mayo_mick

armaghniac

QuoteCairde muigheo season ticket holders can buy a second final ticket if they renew and pay up front for next years ticket. Croke park were on about clamping down on touting

This is not touting. It is giving them next year's ticket now if you've paid your subscription. After all it isn't likely that they'll need one next year unless the Mayo minors have a good run.  ::)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Cosmo Kramer

That is most certainly not touting - it is a good way of rewarding genuine supporters and raising cash up front for Mayo GAA in the process. I would imagine that most 'cairde' members will be happy to take up this offer as they would be renewing next year anyway (unless they have short term cash flow issues). The offer has no bearing on next year's allocation regardless of how well or poorly Mayo do in 2013 as far as I know.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

Farrandeelin

Say you join Cairde Mhaigh Eo, and you don't get to go to 60% of games due to events that crop us, what happens? Do you automatically qualify for All-Ireland tickets or what's the story?

REDCOL

Attendance not an issue with Cairde MaighEo.

mayo.mick

Just checked my season ticket account, attendance down to 93%, 14/15 games attended, Peil 2012 :-)
@mayo_mick