season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Is there any way to sit with another person at the Croke Pk game. I don't see why you should not be able to buy another ticket on the day even if you have to pay at the season ticket office.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jinxy

Yeah that's the major downside.
Not much use having a season ticket if you can't sit with your own people.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Throw ball

Quote from: Jinxy on January 31, 2012, 09:01:08 PM

More segregation proposed ;D

Rossfan

Quote from: Jinxy on January 31, 2012, 09:01:08 PM

You're gettin in free to a game you mane oul hoor  >:(

Cavan ancestry iI presume.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Jinxy

That's a horrible thing to say.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Muzz

What stops someone going to the Tyrone game this weekend with their print-out tickets and give their season ticket to someone else to attend another game that is only season ticket entry?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Muzz on February 03, 2012, 11:28:18 AM
What stops someone going to the Tyrone game this weekend with their print-out tickets and give their season ticket to someone else to attend another game that is only season ticket entry?

Nothing I suppose. I'll be heading to Portlaoise though so will miss out. :P
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Fear ón Srath Bán

The season ticket is tied to the County, so if Tyrone aren't playing in two places at once s/he'd be fecked! ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 03, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

The season ticket is tied to the County, so if Tyrone aren't playing in two places at once s/he'd be fecked! ;)

Tisk, tisk, FOSB, not paying attention in class again I see, the season tickets get you in free to ANY national league game this year. So, for example, I'm heading to Croker on Sat night and Haggardstown on Sun with mine. Muzz's example would mean that he'd head to Croker with his online printout ticket and in theory a friend of his could head to Navan for the Eastmeath Monaghan match with the physical season ticket card.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 03, 2012, 02:48:39 PM
Tisk, tisk, FOSB, not paying attention in class again I see, the season tickets get you in free to ANY national league game this year. So, for example, I'm heading to Croker on Sat night and Haggardstown on Sun with mine. Muzz's example would mean that he'd head to Croker with his online printout ticket and in theory a friend of his could head to Navan for the Eastmeath Monaghan match with the physical season ticket card.

Oops! Fair enough, so they take no account of the season ticket ID when they send out the printout?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 03, 2012, 03:25:55 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 03, 2012, 02:48:39 PM

Oops! Fair enough, so they take no account of the season ticket ID when they send out the printout?

Ah, I'm sure they do but I'd be surprised if a red flag was raised out in Navan when your season ticket was scanned there with you supposed to be in Croker (it'd probably be the man with the sheet in Navan anyway).

Muzz

Well thats what I was thinking - so I have my printout and I go through the turnstyle.  But they dont scan that printout.  Joe Bloggs at Newry on Friday night has my season ticket gets it scanned and in he goes.  They surely wont know who used them.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Muzz on February 03, 2012, 04:00:55 PM
Well thats what I was thinking - so I have my printout and I go through the turnstyle.  But they dont scan that printout.  Joe Bloggs at Newry on Friday night has my season ticket gets it scanned and in he goes.  They surely wont know who used them.

I think they do Muzz, is there not a barcode on the printout?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Yep, there is a barcode on the printout ticket, and it's definitely scanned (at least it has always been with me).

Muzz

Must compare it against my season ticket the code on the barcode see what they are...

Might be then if you use your card at a game and the tickets they charge you again or something...God Knows.