season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donelli

Renewed the night the email was sent out a few weeks back.

still nothing in the post. Pity as 2 of them are Christmas presents....

NP 76

I did the same Donelli booked them straight away thinking they would be a surprise for the children for christmas but still no sign of them

Throw ball

Gaa.ie states that if you purchased them before the 14th December they have been posted out. Alternatively you can print a gift certificate.

donelli

Arrived this morning. Just in time for the wrapping :)

Goats Do Shave

Am I right in saying one of the changes to the season ticket this year allows me to go see any football game regardless if my county is playing or not?

Might hit the double header in Croker next week if so...

armaghniac

Will we have the ticket before the league?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Onion Bag

mine arrived before xmas
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Goats Do Shave

Got mine before Crimbo...

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 24, 2012, 08:50:42 AM
Am I right in saying one of the changes to the season ticket this year allows me to go see any football game regardless if my county is playing or not?

I don't believe so. It is inclusive of the league and club finals, regardless of whether your county gets there or not IIRC.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

NP 76

I got mine christmas eve but the brother ordered his the same time and still no sign of his

lemallon

I ordered mine on the 16th Dec and still no sign.  Brutal service and almost impossible to get on the phone.  Terrible.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 24, 2012, 11:25:19 AM

I don't believe so. It is inclusive of the league and club finals, regardless of whether your county gets there or not IIRC.

From here: http://www.gaa.ie/seasonticket

Quote"NEW! All Allianz League matches in code, including Semi Finals & Finals."

armaghniac

I ordered mine just at the end of the discount for renewals. This was mostly because my previous attempts to renew had failed on the website, although it deducted 3¢ from my Laser card. I was tempted to give out about this, but hadn't the energy.

But if I receive it and it includes the double bill in Croker, then I might go.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 24, 2012, 11:56:20 AM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 24, 2012, 11:25:19 AM

From here: http://www.gaa.ie/seasonticket

Maybe so then, certainly worth an email to verify.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

PAULD123

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 24, 2012, 12:29:29 PM
Maybe so then, certainly worth an email to verify.

The reading of the website certainly makes it sound like you would be entitled to any league game in the code. But I am sure this is just an error, as the statement above it contradicts it - "All Allianz league Matches + Opening Championship fixture for County in code". Or at least this statement is made partly redundant by the seemingly great offer we are taking about.

Please post your answer from them on here when you get it. They are generally very good at answering emails and you should have an answer within 24 hours.