Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Asking you opinon just on that. Add in Peter Donnelly in nets.....McGahan is the go to man off the bench. The Fianna aren't that young.

Under Lights

When will league fixtures be available

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Localexpert on February 21, 2020, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 21, 2020, 11:13:49 AM

you do realise of the 14 outfield coalisland players against trillick in last years semi final 9 are under 25?  however i'm looking forward to see how McDollar copes with the pressure of another well paid clonoe manager coming up against us in the championship!

I hope come closer to the time you can tell us more of Coalislands tactics and player availability Local Expert.

Will Kerr / McNiece / Toner / Kane start for Coalisland this year v Clonoe in the Championship?

I don't understand your point. Are you suggesting they shouldn't?

Id say Clonoe would love to meet a Coalisland team without Kerr / McNiece / Toner / Kane, they would no longer be a top 4 side in Tyrone without them

Localexpert

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 26, 2020, 11:28:32 AM

you do realise of the 14 outfield coalisland players against trillick in last years semi final 9 are under 25?  however i'm looking forward to see how McDollar copes with the pressure of another well paid clonoe manager coming up against us in the championship!

I hope come closer to the time you can tell us more of Coalislands tactics and player availability Local Expert.

Will Kerr / McNiece / Toner / Kane start for Coalisland this year v Clonoe in the Championship?

Id say Clonoe would love to meet a Coalisland team without Kerr / McNiece / Toner / Kane, they would no longer be a top 4 side in Tyrone without them

I think mcneice is still in his 20s and this lunatic is putting him down as being too old!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Localexpert on February 26, 2020, 01:19:02 PM

I think mcneice is still in his 20s and this lunatic is putting him down as being too old!

Awful touchy for what was a bit of innocent pre season chatter about a Championship game that won't be played for months. Maybe it's something that is being mentioned round Coalisland, this is the last chance....and a few of the mentioned players have said as much....

GaaFanatic123

McNeice is 29, won the All Ireland minors with Petey Harte & Matty Donnelly in 2008

square_ball

Local Expert any word on this Fianna 3rds team? How are you shaping up? You'll take a game yourself maybe.

Eire90

Localexpert

Quote from: square_ball on February 26, 2020, 03:32:53 PM
Local Expert any word on this Fianna 3rds team? How are you shaping up? You'll take a game yourself maybe.

As young martin skeff said at the draw last week it's just going to be a bit of fun for the lads.  Bit of football so will see how it goes.  Unfortunately our merry crew are a bit old for that carry on.  Hope it goes well but when the league shuts down for 6 months over the summer might be hard to keep them interested.

Localexpert

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 26, 2020, 02:23:44 PM

Awful touchy for what was a bit of innocent pre season chatter about a Championship game that won't be played for months. Maybe it's something that is being mentioned round Coalisland, this is the last chance....and a few of the mentioned players have said as much....

The only thing I've heard being mentioned is how happy stevy mcdollar will be no matter what happens during the game  because he'll still get his big bag of money down the road with him.

blackball

Quote from: Localexpert on February 26, 2020, 11:51:49 PM

The only thing I've heard being mentioned is how happy stevy mcdollar will be no matter what happens during the game  because he'll still get his big bag of money down the road with him.

Clonoe can afford these high profile managers and the options inside the club are a bit limited so why not splash the cash for a manager when you have it? I know yous tried it there a few years ago but obviously you couldn't sustain it.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Localexpert on February 26, 2020, 11:51:49 PM

I'm not from Clonoe Local Expert, it's none of my business what the Rahillys get up to.....

I'll revise my prediction that has upset you so much. I reckon the first game will be a draw now. Just to keep the peace.

You might be giving away who you are getting upset about a few certain players I had mentioned there though....

square_ball

Quote from: Localexpert on February 26, 2020, 11:48:05 PM
Quote from: square_ball on February 26, 2020, 03:32:53 PM

As young martin skeff said at the draw last week it's just going to be a bit of fun for the lads.  Bit of football so will see how it goes.  Unfortunately our merry crew are a bit old for that carry on.  Hope it goes well but when the league shuts down for 6 months over the summer might be hard to keep them interested.

Who has taken the managers job? Could well be an audition for the big job if it comes up in the near future.

Delegater

Imagine leaving a club because you wanted to play D1 football only to be selected for the thirds and having to play against your first club. Scunndered for them.

GetOverTheBar

Coalisland 3s work same as Errigal, they have to submit a panel who are then not eligible to play for the main senior team (But can play for Senior Reserves) - Is that the working of it?