Leinster S.F.C. 2015

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, April 18, 2015, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior Ex Laoistalk

I agree OTF, the same ideas from 10 years ago certainly would not work now but both those guys will have learned a lot in those 10 years and would have a lot to bring to Laois.
Mick has proved beyond doubt how good he is and seeing that Sean is still involved with county football would lead me to believe he will have learned a lot too. They are both Laoismen who I'm sure would love to see us up there with the best.

In the meantime the team for Saturday has been announced:

1. Graham Brody (Portlaoise)

2. Damien O'Connor (Timahoe)

3. Mark Timmons (Graiguecullen)

4. Stephen Attride (Killeshin)

5. Darren Strong (Emo)

6. Robbie Kehoe (O'Dempsey's)

7. Colm Begley (Parnells)

8. Brendan Quigley (Timahoe)

9. John O'Loughlin (St Brigid's)

10. Niall Donoher (Courtwood)

11. Conor Boyle (Portlaoise)

12. Evan O'Carroll (Crettyard)

13. Ross Munnelly (Arles-Kilcruise)

14. Donal Kingston (Arles-Killeen)

15. Paul Kingston (Arles-Killeen)
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 18, 2015, 11:35:26 AM
Quote from: Windbreaker on June 18, 2015, 03:09:52 AM
On Helix & OTF's point, Any chance of coaxing Mick Dempsey ,,, He's been involved in a winning mentality, maybe as not an all-out manager but him with maybe one on the main leaders of the minor glory days, we need vision plus we need time to execute that vision, so I'd imagine all out power may be handed over,, Development, coaching, plus a collective thinking from all clubs & officials in the county,, it will benefit us all in the long run,,   Best of luck to the lads on Saturday, probably might just scrape it,, don't think there'll be much interest in battling the qualifiers, the writing is on the wall,,

Mick along with Sean Dempsey would be a great combination for Laois football. Both have proven records and would have the respect of most lads in the county. I see Sean is involved with Longford this year although in what capacity I'm not sure...

Sean has also been Naas manager since 2013.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Heshs Umpire

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on June 19, 2015, 12:47:13 AM
On Helix & OTF's point, Any chance of coaxing Mick Dempsey ,,, He's been involved in a winning mentality, maybe as not an all-out manager but him with maybe one on the main leaders of the minor glory days, we need vision plus we need time to execute that vision, so I'd imagine all out power may be handed over,, Development, coaching, plus a collective thinking from all clubs & officials in the county,, it will benefit us all in the long run,,   Best of luck to the lads on Saturday, probably might just scrape it,, don't think there'll be much interest in battling the qualifiers, the writing is on the wall,,

Mick along with Sean Dempsey would be a great combination for Laois football. Both have proven records and would have the respect of most lads in the county. I see Sean is involved with Longford this year although in what capacity I'm not sure...

How has he done with Naas? I don't recall them doing a lot recently (which I know may not be Sean's fault!).
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Heshs Umpire on July 21, 2015, 08:21:54 AM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on June 19, 2015, 12:47:13 AM

How has he done with Naas? I don't recall them doing a lot recently (which I know may not be Sean's fault!).

They were fairly static first two years although they have made some good progress in the league this year.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?