The Interesting Northern Ireland Election Candidates Thread

Started by muppet, April 15, 2015, 11:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Quote from: ziggysego on April 15, 2015, 03:41:22 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 15, 2015, 03:03:02 PM
Quote from: muppet on April 15, 2015, 11:38:10 AM
Quote from: charlieTully on April 15, 2015, 11:16:45 AM
http://ulsterherald.com/2015/03/16/cannabis-reform-party-announce-west-tyrone-election-candidate/

Brown and White.

This is beginning to feel like a Tarantino movie.

Back in the era of the NASA jackets, Binman Vs X-Ray etc.... Mr Brown had some interesting escapades. Little house up in Mullaghmore housing estate, lots of party time. Party Time!!

I near fell off my chair when I saw that headline a few weeks ago and the accompanying picture. But then it all made sense.

You should have been in Daly's Comedy Club a few weeks. Yes, I appreciate flying in from Nevada isn't easy. Neil Delamere discovered him in the audience and had a field day with him. Great craic!

LOL I had a fair ole chuckle at those 2 posts.

The f**ker gave me a boot in the leg at the CBS for no reason other than being an easy target a few years younger than him, I'm still waiting on an apology. >:(

I used to be a regular at DCC so its a pity I missed it. Good man Neil!

T Fearon

Tis a pity she won't be seen after May 7th again, well not until 2020 anyway

T Fearon

I know Joanne very well, and have worked with her on a few projects.Really genuine person.

Tony Baloney

Joanne's posters line the roads in the way into work. Brightens up the morning.

Oraisteach

Tony, when you say 'we,' do you mean it in the sense of the 'Royal We,' or do you belong to an organization?  Apart from her involvement in support of organ donation, how else is Jo-Anne Dobson 'genuine'?  This is a serious question.

T Fearon

As part of various organisations.I have always found her to be courteous and extremely helpful.

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on April 17, 2015, 07:41:46 PM
I know Joanne very well, and have worked with her on a few projects.Really genuine person.

Met her once. I was in an elevator with her and Basil McCrea. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Then Basil asked me what floor I wanted off at.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Nigel White

Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2015, 01:03:24 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 17, 2015, 07:41:46 PM

Met her once. I was in an elevator with her and Basil McCrea. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Then Basil asked me what floor I wanted off at.
That seems to have been a pretty exciting event Zig. Had me on the edge of my seat reading it.  You could have filled it out a bit like including who got out of the lift first, you Basil or Jo Anne etc. I don't think it's right to just leave things hanging like this, we need to know the ending.