New York v Ros 1st May.

Started by Rossfan, April 11, 2016, 08:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maigheo

Syferus

Marty Duffy manages to rob us of points even in the States. Umpire signals a point but eagle eyes linesman Marty thought better.

Syferus

Penalty for us. Time to wake up.

Aaron Boone

It's close right now but I am going 4 Roscommon to win.

Mclf

Quote from: Syferus on May 01, 2016, 09:22:31 PM
Penalty for us. Time to wake up.

Us? You do know it's not Mayo that are playing?

maigheo

NY 0.06 Roscommon 1.07.  HT 

Syferus

Woeful half. Bit too much like London last year for comfort. Need to make the gap show in the second half and put a positive spin on the performance.

Mclf

Not many following this game on the thread, 2 Mayo men supplying the updates, where are the Rossies?

Rossfan

Our heads are done in listening to that effin eejit WH.
He must have sent greetings to the entire population of roscommon at this stage and occasionally mentions some of the events at Gaelic Park.
Seems like an embarrassing performance by us so far although Cadden has made a few good saves.
One or two players haven't had their names mentioned yet but with the standard of commentary that can't be taken as a guide to lads   hiding or minding themselves or not being at the races
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Mano

Cadden having a stormer of a first half Seanie- 3 great saves. Game is been shown live on periscope.

maigheo

Quote from: Mclf on May 01, 2016, 09:43:01 PM
Not many following this game on the thread, 2 Mayo men supplying the updates, where are the Rossies?
Probably in Castlebar celebrating Mayos u 21 win

Zulu

maigheo

For any still interested  NY 0.10 Ros 1.12

mrhardyannual

I apologise for any complaint I've ever made about MWR commentary. This stuff on Shannonside beggars belief.

Zulu

1-14 to 0-12 and NY miss a goal chance. Roscommon will be glad to get this done....if they do get it done!!