Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Captain Obvious

Manchester City ahead. Poor defending from Shaw.

screenexile

Old Trafford fairly emptied there fans must be looking to get the early train home!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on April 24, 2019, 09:53:24 PM
Old Trafford fairly emptied there fans must be looking to get the early train home!!

All heading to Moss Side to celebrate
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Lukaku came on and actually made them worse. Terrible.

Some very very poor footballers in the Utd team.

stiffler

7 defeats in 9; ole on a worse run than Jose ever was.

At what point does he come under pressure ?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on April 24, 2019, 10:00:46 PM

Next season
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

I knew United were going to get beat when Lingard missed an open goal at 1-0. That 2nd goal conceded was a story of United's disjointed season. Needlessly gave the ball away in midfield an off form goalkeeper trying to save a routine shot with his feet instead of his hands.

City did what they had to do 2nd half a very controlled and well organized outfit but I would expect Burnley,Leicester and Brighton to make themselves harder to score against than United were tonight.

clarshack

The PSG win was probably the worst result for Utd long term. No way Ole could not have been appointed after it. He'll be gone by Christmas.

laoislad

Manager of the season contender they were saying on here...
Couldn't bring myself to cheer for them so went for a run. Not surprised they lost, they are shite.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

thewobbler

If the United squad is actually as bad as it now seems to be, the right move would have been to keep mourinho til the end of the season.

I'm not anyone alive has the man management skills to get a tune out of that lot.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on April 24, 2019, 10:01:38 PM
I knew United were going to get beat when Lingard missed an open goal at 1-0. That 2nd goal conceded was a story of United's disjointed season. Needlessly gave the ball away in midfield an off form goalkeeper trying to save a routine shot with his feet instead of his hands.

City did what they had to do 2nd half a very controlled and well organized outfit but I would expect Burnley,Leicester and Brighton to make themselves harder to score against than United were tonight.

Burnley are already wearing their Speedos Brighton will get hammered but the Leicester game will be difficult

Farrandeelin

Quote from: clarshack on April 24, 2019, 10:03:41 PM

The PSG win was probably the worst result for Utd long term. No way Ole could not have been appointed after it. He'll be gone by Christmas.

More than likely correct on both counts.

Quote from: laoislad on April 24, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

Manager of the season contender they were saying on here...
Couldn't bring myself to cheer for them so went for a run. Not surprised they lost, they are shite.

Last three words is bang on. Unfortunately I thought they'd win or get something from this game.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

trailer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2019, 10:05:55 PM

Burnley are already wearing their Speedos Brighton will get hammered but the Leicester game will be difficult

And Utd aren't? I don't think Lukaku actually came back from holiday, definitely didn't leave the buffet anyway the fat ****.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2019, 10:05:55 PM

Watched Brighton last night away to Tottenham, beaten by a long range strike in the 88 minute. They could get relegated but looked far more organized in defence and weren't making silly errors or showing lack of concentration like United players tonight in that 2nd half. Burnley will be hard bet at home and are good recent form.