Ulster Minor Football Club Championship 2013 (at Saint Pauls)

Started by drici, August 29, 2013, 12:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

AFS

Great stuff from the Bridge. Was at their last game and they looked dead on their feet by the end of it. Expected them to struggle today because of that. 14 goals in their last 4 championship games, that sort of fire power should give them a decent shot against Glen.

Any craic

8 goals today at St Paul's Ulster Minor T'ment & I'll posting them all in the next few hours. Silverbridge beat Carrickmacross in a Christmas cracker!

theticklemister

Quote from: hardstation on December 26, 2013, 06:02:06 PM
Strange game. Carrick were 2-03 to 0-01 up after about 15 minutes and then didn't score again until the 56th minute. Weird.

Drici not happy about this.i have convinced him however that Glen will hammer Silverbridge in the final.

Dougal Maguire

Great win for Silverbridge today. Unbeaten in 2013.  They'll give the final a good lash.  I understand final wil be played under current rules so no black cards
Careful now

Any craic

I've discovered a new pundit. See 12-year-old Conor McVerry, son of Silverbridge manager Declan, analyse today's St Paul's Ulster Minor Semi-final clash between Silverbridge and Carrickmacross..  http://www.jeromequinnmedia.com/video/St-Pauls-201314/silverbridge/Match-Analysis---Conor-McVerry-1286 A wise head on such young shoulders, he refuses to give a prediction for the Final..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 28, 2013, 12:24:33 PM
Quote from: hardstation on November 26, 2013, 03:29:20 PM
Both, I think.
Quote from: Gaelic Life on November 28, 2013, 09:04:59 AM
Quote from: Fr. Cyril McDuff on November 06, 2013, 08:27:33 AM
As the final of this is fixed for the 1st Jan, will this be the first game played under the new black card rules?

From our Gaelic Life. November 21st edition

St Paul's chairman Chris Brown confirmed that the organisers were expecting to have the new rules in place.
"Having spoken to the three referees we will be using them, they all agree that we should indeed plan to implement the rules," he said.Brown confirmed that clubs will receive communication from organisers confirming that measure, and it will make for an interesting game.
With the semi-finals traditionally held on St Stephen's Day, it ensures the two finalists will have to do some quick readjusting ahead of January 1.

HMMMMMMMM

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on December 26, 2013, 07:03:25 PM
Great win for Silverbridge today. Unbeaten in 2013.  They'll give the final a good lash.  I understand final wil be played under current rules so no black cards

Seems to be going against his own statement then
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on December 26, 2013, 06:02:06 PM
Strange game. Carrick were 2-03 to 0-01 up after about 15 minutes and then didn't score again until the 56th minute. Weird.
Far East betting syndicate.

bennydorano

Best of luck to our Harps cousins in the final, hope to get to it.