Ticket sellers....

Started by RedHand88, Today at 08:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Quote from: screenexile on Today at 10:41:47 PMIt's a military exercise now I've heard of clubs mapping out housing estates and hitting an area 2-3 times to make sure they get everyone.

An Antrim club appeared 3 nights in Ballinascreen the week before last... they've been raving about how well they've been received. To be fair our people would be good at supporting any GAA draw and we get plenty of visitors because of that.

I know you feel bad not buying but we're all grown men and women if we don't want to buy a ticket we don't have to!!
Quote from: screenexile on Today at 10:41:47 PMIt's a military exercise now I've heard of clubs mapping out housing estates and hitting an area 2-3 times to make sure they get everyone.

An Antrim club appeared 3 nights in Ballinascreen the week before last... they've been raving about how well they've been received. To be fair our people would be good at supporting any GAA draw and we get plenty of visitors because of that.

I know you feel bad not buying but we're all grown men and women if we don't want to buy a ticket we don't have to!!

I'd always buy a ticket.

It's a hard job and we'll all have to sell at some stage.

Tickets seem to be back in fashion. For a while it was all corporate gigs for the fundraising.   

ONeill

Must be a locale thing. I've been here 18 years and have never had a GAA club ticket seller.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.