Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

I don't know how anyone could have sat in the courtroom to hear all that let alone what the poor children went through. Probably the worst thing I've ever read I hope the children will be able to find some peace with these animals locked up!!

LeoMc

A Catholic priest, Convicted of genocide in Rwanda but allowed to continue as a Priest in France, only being excommunicated when he fathered a child!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenceslas_Munyeshyaka

Kidder81

The amount of coverage the Philip Schofield story has had, it's totally inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on June 02, 2023, 08:25:54 AM
The amount of coverage the Philip Schofield story has had, it's totally inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

It sells, dafties are interested and that's all that matters, its like people interested in the Royals having a shit or coming out of a cafe or whatever
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 02, 2023, 08:33:48 AM

It sells, dafties are interested and that's all that matters, its like people interested in the Royals having a shit or coming out of a cafe or whatever

They're looking for the next Jimmy Saville scoop, Schofields actions were a bit "groomy" with that young lad all the same.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on June 02, 2023, 10:28:44 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 02, 2023, 08:33:48 AM

They're looking for the next Jimmy Saville scoop, Schofields actions were a bit "groomy" with that young lad all the same.

Older man fancies younger person... Its been happening for years.. If you were lets say 53 ;) and a fit young attractive person in their 20's felt the same should you entertain that (providing you were not married) or just stay with ones your age?

Not talking about Scofield here btw, he had some interactions possibly when he was young but I think its a exaggeration to an extent, but basically he lied to himself, wife his kids and his employers. In the media you have to be squeaky clean
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Coddfather

trailer

Quote from: markl121 on June 01, 2023, 09:37:01 PM
https://twitter.com/M_J_Lyons/status/1663999981030653953?s=20

They country has lost the run of itself

It's the lack of basic maths that is the core problem. Like your man says they're saving less than €4.

grounded

clarshack

JoG2

Ahh, why do I click on twitter links?! What an awful hooer of a place  :o