The irish far right burnt down a homeless camp

armaghniac

Don't follow your Satnav without using your brain
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Brothermoore is on the piss tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2023, 11:15:07 PM
Brothermoore is on the piss tonight
;D he's roaming around multiple threads like a madman.

BrotherMore6592

Is it that obvious ?

I thought you lads logged on during the day when other people are working and earning a living, maybe living an actual life, you know.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on May 21, 2023, 12:17:48 AM
Is it that obvious ?

I thought you lads logged on during the day when other people are working and earning a living, maybe living an actual life, you know.
Working is overrated.

Eire90

people in clare blocking roads demanding to see peoples documents

AustinPowers

Quote from: Eire90 on May 21, 2023, 10:40:34 AM

Why, did   Cork Hurling fans  cause  a lot of trouble  the last time they played in Ennis?

johnnycool

Quote from: AustinPowers on May 21, 2023, 11:03:39 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on May 21, 2023, 10:40:34 AM

Why, did   Cork Hurling fans  cause  a lot of trouble  the last time they played in Ennis?

They don't like the Ó hAilpín's down there, the rest of the Cork team are fine.

CK_Redhand

Two teenagers killed in a car crash leads to a riot on a Cardiff street. A rumor started that the crash may have involved a police chase. Police attacked along with a member of the public who was suspected of being undercover cop. Wtf is going on here? Anything more than bored teenagers looking for an excuse for trouble, aided by social media rumor mill?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-65677472

imtommygunn

There are two different rumours I have read... One was this and the other that the police wouldn't let the parents attend the scene. Mad whatever it is.

Orior

Quote from: CK_Redhand on May 23, 2023, 02:25:47 PM
Two teenagers killed in a car crash leads to a riot on a Cardiff street. A rumor started that the crash may have involved a police chase. Police attacked along with a member of the public who was suspected of being undercover cop. Wtf is going on here? Anything more than bored teenagers looking for an excuse for trouble, aided by social media rumor mill?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-65677472

Depending on your perspective, the two boys are either lovable rogues cruelly killed by the cops or bad 'uns who terrorised the neighbourhood.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gmac