Kamara & Stelling.

Started by stew, April 09, 2010, 07:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

I have just watched a collection of youtube videos on Chris kamara and Jeff Stelling, I remember Kamara as a player but I have to say he is hysterical as a reporter and plays very well of Stelling. I laughed me arse of at the clip were he didnt realize a player was sent off, the craic in the studio was ninety, do you know of any other good clips with Kamara or Stelling anywere at all?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Norf Tyrone

Met Stelling once when on the piss. An absoloute gentleman.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

paco

Anyone see the Christmas special they done last year? Not sure if it's on youtube but it was hilarious, they got up and played charades and all that sort of shit. Jeff Stelling is a genius.

SLIGONIAN

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Hoof Hearted

Soccer Saturday is a comedy show all on it's own
They take the piss out of Phil Thompson for being a Liverpoool Fan - he is so biased he shouldn't even be on that show. Same goes for Matt Le Tissier.

They take a bigger piss out of Paul Merson for being stupid.

I saw the charades show - brilliant !!

Stelling's best line - a few years ago when Fulham signed Sylvin Legwingski, the conversation came up that he was nicknamed Monica. Stelling said "with a name like that, what's the chances they will go down this season"

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

paco

I remember when it was Phil Thompson's turn in charades they all started shouting "Pinocchio" before he got a chance to speak :D