The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Quote from: Santino on February 08, 2009, 06:40:00 AM
Would only watch TNA if i'd read that there was something outta the ordinary from the likes of styles, joe, christian or angle. Seen the occasional good ppv match but most of the tv shows are hard work.
I see Jericho attacked a female fan tonight at a house show! Might be some serious fallout from that! Youtube vids up already.

I cant make out that video properly but does the video not suggest the female fan attacked Jericho and he just pushed her away and started screaming at security?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: David McKeown on February 08, 2009, 01:24:10 PM
Quote from: Santino on February 08, 2009, 06:40:00 AM
Would only watch TNA if i'd read that there was something outta the ordinary from the likes of styles, joe, christian or angle. Seen the occasional good ppv match but most of the tv shows are hard work.
I see Jericho attacked a female fan tonight at a house show! Might be some serious fallout from that! Youtube vids up already.

I cant make out that video properly but does the video not suggest the female fan attacked Jericho and he just pushed her away and started screaming at security?

Is that the link above? Grainy to say the least...

David McKeown

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Santino

Would imagine its very outta character for the real Chris and according to eyewitness reports he was strongly provoked by several people and security was a shambles. He'd provoked the crowd during the show sayin he hated what canada had become apparently but some idiots can't distinguish wwe from reality.
Hope this won't affect the big plans for him at Mania. Suspect the match with Rourke will still be on but they,re keepin it quiet til after the oscars. Don't really wanna see Flair tarnish his storybook retirement for one night.

Gabriel_Hurl

make sure you watch ECW this week - it's an instant classic

his holiness nb

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 11, 2009, 12:59:29 PM
make sure you watch ECW this week - it's an instant classic

tell me more!
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

would rather not spoil it here

check WWE.com - you'll be surprised

Our Nail Loney

Some of you are bound to know this: What song did the play after Eddie Guerrero had died and all the wrestlers were in the ring or something for a tribute to him??

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: noeldebrun on February 12, 2009, 07:16:44 PM
think it was here without you by three doors down but not 100% on that
Yeah I just watched the video for the ong on you tube think that is deffo it, cheers, had been looking to download it for ages

Gabriel_Hurl

It was originally Hurt by Johnny Cash - then it was changed to Here without You

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 12, 2009, 08:18:01 PM

Any of you got the Eddie DVD? Thinking about getting it...

You must have some wrestling DVDs Gab?

Santino

Eddie one is a really good buy. Some good matches from wcw too. forgot how quality the match with brock was until i rewatched it.
bought the eddie dvd few yrs ago along with the benoit dvd on same day. sad to think about it, esp since it'll soon be 5 year anniversary of the two men ending wrestlemania 20 embracing which is one of my fav ever.
anyone bought the new flair one?

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 12, 2009, 08:23:56 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 12, 2009, 08:18:01 PM

Any of you got the Eddie DVD? Thinking about getting it...

You must have some wrestling DVDs Gab?

The Ladder match DVD and The Rise and Fall of ECW are brilliant DVDs
Also the DVDs on Bret Hart, RVD, HBK and Mick Foley are good too.

I want to get the DVDs on Brian Pillman, Piper and Mr. Perfect as well.  They are also making a DVD on Randy Savage which I never thought they would go through with but they are, it should be released in a few months I think.

Gabriel_Hurl

bought the new Ric Flair one today - and the Rocks as well