NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Oraisteach

Thanks, Oakleaf, but to be fair it was a close match.  I had concerns, especially since you and AZ beat med handily during the regular season. 

DrinkingHarp

Oraisteach=Champion of Joe Montana League!!

Good season everyone and a Big Thank You to AZ for setting up all the Leagues!!

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Oraisteach

Yes, a huge thank-you to AZ for running the leagues, and to my Montana opponents.

The Iceman

well deserved Or you stood out from the beginning with a solid team, some smart pickups and lucky wins against me ;)
happy to get one back from Rossies there for 5th place - cost me a playoff spot and maybe a final spot...
Thanks AZ  - you're a top man for organizing this as always! makes the season much more enjoyable to watch!

Lets go Giants in the Playoffs!!!!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Oraisteach

Thanks, Iceman. After losing Keenan Allen, I managed to avoid the injury plague until I lost TE Jordan Reed and LB Luke Kuechly, but managed a lucky win in the playoff semis.  Fun season.

Oraisteach

AZ, any chance of you posting the final standings for each division and the playoff results?  If it's a hassle, no bother. Happy New Year!

DrinkingHarp

For taking second place in the Joe Montana League Yahoo sent me an invite to play in the Champion of Champions Daily Fantasy Football tournament for free. The contest was a lineup using 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1flex and 1 Def based on a total "allowance of 200" and each player has a dollar value assigned and you pick your lineup on or under budget. The tourny was over the last three weeks. Ended up taking 58th/111,885 for $50.00  :o

Oraisteach

Good man! Up the Crossmaglen Hitmen! What your winning lineup, and how did you manage to get Francie to tog out at LB?

DrinkingHarp

Yahoo has a Premier League Cup for free over 10 weeks starting Feb 4th with 6,334.95 going to first and it is FREE!

Go to yahoo fantasy and it is under daily fantasy, tournaments.

RealSpiritof98

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly

Lads, this auto renewed, but I'm thinking of just letting it die off this year. Anyone really interested in keeping it going?

magpie seanie

Oraisteach

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 24, 2017, 01:52:40 PM
Lads, this auto renewed, but I'm thinking of just letting it die off this year. Anyone really interested in keeping it going?

Yeah I would like to keep going but obviously it's up to you AZ
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"