NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

turk

Capt Pat

The purple people eaters are mine from last year. I don't really want them. If someone else is looking for a spot you can give them the spot taken up by the purple people eaters.

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 29, 2013, 09:16:30 AM
Right lads, Montana is ready to draft. How does tomorrow night sound? About 8ish Irish time?

The B Championship is still our worst set up. We have 3 slots still open, but Forte and Curragh Rams have been invited and seem set to join. The problem now is what to do with Muck Savage (who did respond ages ago in fairness and needs to be either in B or C. If we add him to B, along with Forte and Rams, that will sort out the B championship (there was no word from the Purple People Eaters).

However if we do that we have an issue with cadhlacian who has joined the C championship, giving us 11.

Does anyone else want to join? If so I'll put you in C, and add MS to B and we'll have 3 divisions of 10,10,12.

Anyway, A lads, proposed draft tomorrow @ 8 Irish.

AZOffaly

OK lads, we now are full in the Montana and Payton championships. The Rice championship has 11, and needs Mayo4Sam, but I need your email address to invite you...

Draft dates

Could we do the 'B' draft tonight at 9pm Irish?

A draft tomorrow night at 9pm Irish?

C draft Wednesday at 9pm Irish?

We don't have that many slots really at this stage.

Tonight, Tomorrow Night, Sunday is out, Monday Night, Tuesday is out, Wednesday Night.

Rossie11

Mayo4Sam

Sorry AZ, thought i had sent it yesterday, you should have it now
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Lone Shark

Obviously majority rules, but I'm working tonight so I wouldn't be around for the B draw. Whatever suits most and gets it done is the way to go though.

AZOffaly

You're invited there Mayo4Sam.

Any more feedback on draft dates/time lads? Leagues are locking up now, so we have to get three drafts before next Thurs :)

Mayo4Sam

Hasnt come through AZ, you might send it again, I'm heading off to Ep so want to get this sorted out,cheers
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

declan85

Any chance the A draft could move a little earlier than 9pm? Maybe 8pm?

magpie seanie

So we're not going tonight? Tomorrow is worse for me but whatever happens, happens.

AZOffaly

Sorry Seanie, I thought you couldn't do tonight. If you can do tonight, I'll propose the A draft for tonight...Otherwise, we could do A on Monday?

Gabriel_Hurl

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 30, 2013, 12:38:12 PM
Sorry Seanie, I thought you couldn't do tonight. If you can do tonight, I'll propose the A draft for tonight...Otherwise, we could do A on Monday?

I think I can do tonight, was planning that way anyway. Sorry for being a pain but it's just the way things are with me at the minute. Could do Monday either.

the onion bag

AZOffaly

OK, A draft is TONIGHT!!!!! Hopefully everyone gets this!!
Will schedule now.

B draft Monday night, so LS should be alright.

C Draft Wednesday...