NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

cadhlancian

I'm in again:)
Yahoo is way better than espn or CBS IMHO . I've been in 4 to 5 leagues for the last 10 years, one of them switched to espn for a year, we quickly returned to yahoo :o

the onion bag

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

Just sent the invites out to renew lads. Please join as soon as you can. Obviously we need to go through a few of the logistical pains in the arse like moving teams around based on last years standings (promotion/relegation) and we also need to fix dates, but if you can join ASAP then we can see what numbers we have, etc.

The Iceman

Thanks Az!!! Looking forward to my hard earned promotion! This league always makes the real league much more enjoyable (and costs me $300 for Sunday Ticket!!!)
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

oakleaflad

AZOffaly

Always seem to have an opening. Let's see how we go with renewals.

The Iceman

my vote is have a cut off date for renewals.
If you're not in then do a shuffle of the old teams and promote them in rank....
if new guys want in let them in the C league and if there is a full house and some new guys - dump out the bottom 2 from  C league (dont think either of them played every week anyway) and let new lads in?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

GalwayBayBoy

Mayo4Sam

AZ I never got promoted?

Is this because of COCs cynical fouling?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly