China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Numbers definitely dropping significantly in the north both case wise and hospital wise. You could never be sure if case wise could be due to testing volume but the hospital cases are the critical barometer.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 12, 2022, 03:38:36 PM
Numbers definitely dropping significantly in the north both case wise and hospital wise. You could never be sure if case wise could be due to testing volume but the hospital cases are the critical barometer.

I wouldn't be paying any heed to the reported cases anymore due to the change in guidance for getting a PCR, the hospital stats are the only ones we need now
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

imtommygunn

theskull1

Heres that unvaccinated Doctor who was speaking to the Sajid Javid the other day getting interviewed by Freddie Sayer from UnHerd

Dr Steve James: I'd sacrifice my job over vaccine mandates
https://youtu.be/4Ik6cxFBbBw

I'd be fairly certain he's not stupid or an idiot so try to keep an open mind folks and give it a listen (lots of areas we can all agree on I think). Interested in your thoughts
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: theskull1 on January 12, 2022, 07:56:01 PM
Heres that unvaccinated Doctor who was speaking to the Sajid Javid the other day getting interviewed by Freddie Sayer from UnHerd

I'd be fairly certain he's not stupid or an idiot so try to keep an open mind folks and give it a listen (lots of areas we can all agree on I think). Interested in your thoughts
The same lad has a (private) clinic, The Breathlessness Clinic charging >£400 an hour, so wouldn't want to be promoting anything, such as a vaccine, that stems a flow of patients referred on by respiratory consultants. Next.

theskull1

Your irony detector on the blink Tony?

Take your blinkers off and at least give it a listen before poo pooing it.

"This ad was brought to you by Pfizer"  ::)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on January 12, 2022, 08:17:12 PM
Your irony detector on the blink Tony?

Take your blinkers off and at least give it a listen before poo pooing it.

"This ad was brought to you by Pfizer"  ::)

says the lad listening to this Dr. but not the majority of others, regulators etc. who are believe people should be taking the vaccine...

Unherd I've had the unfortune of coming across them before when writing hit pieces on Sally Rooney for her principled stance on BDS and Israel... right wing trash

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 12, 2022, 08:04:49 PM

The same lad has a (private) clinic, The Breathlessness Clinic charging >£400 an hour, so wouldn't want to be promoting anything, such as a vaccine, that stems a flow of patients referred on by respiratory consultants. Next.

Double jobbing consultants is par for the course these days

imtommygunn

That interview made me laugh too. I mean how did the conspiracy driven MSM allow someone to be heard speaking against the vaccine...

Jell 0 Biafra

That's Big Pharma letting it look like dissenting voices are slipping through the cracks, just so people can dismiss the Big Pharma narrative.  Classic false flag stuff. 

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Didn't listen to it all but he sounds a very reasonable man , he is close to my own position. I am not an anti vaxxer at all btw just think it should be tailored more to high risk groups . I think the strongest arguement now for the vaccine in those under 50 lets say is to avoid absenteeism. I can't see us getting above 60 percent boostered in NI

Blowitupref

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 12, 2022, 09:39:44 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on January 11, 2022, 09:50:20 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 11, 2022, 09:45:43 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2022, 08:43:52 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 11, 2022, 04:45:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2022, 03:30:28 PM
What's the limit on numbers for indoor venues in the South?
Without checking...  think it's lesser of 50% of seated capacity or 1,000, all out by 8pm.

Is that a continuous reviewing I take it?

Heading to Bord Gais late February it's capacity is 2111! Fingers crossed, would hate to leave her outside  ;D

Until 31st January. Should be increased by late February I'd imagine.

I'd say they will just add on the full month!!

I'd say that all depends on how the new 'close contact' rule pans out. If numbers remain high then they probably will.  :-\

Reported tonight that restrictions could be eased in early February. 700 fewer in hospital compared to this time last year and half the amount of people in ICU.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

Barring another sneaky variant, I think we'll be well on the way to normality by Easter.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on January 12, 2022, 09:59:57 PM
Barring another sneaky variant, I think we'll be well on the way to normality by Easter.
Fingers crossed.

Saffrongael

Quote from: ONeill on January 12, 2022, 09:59:57 PM

The lockdown addicts won't be happy
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come