Quote from: Eire90 on November 19, 2021, 01:25:24 PM

Gavan Reilly
@gavreilly
Updated figures from HPSC, for 7 days to last Saturday:

Total ICU admissions 48
of whom 23 fully vaccinated, 5 partly, 20 unvaccinated

Total deaths notified* 45
of whom 41 fully vaccinated, 4 partly, 0 unvaccinated

(* Often include lag, so may reflect deaths occurring earlier)

Have you the rest of the information on that? what age they were what were their underlying conditions and so on please

Mean age of those who have died is 83 and I can imagine most at that age would have underlying conditions.

If thats true (not questioning it btw) and typical across an extended period  it just shows that death stats are pretty irrelevant. Not to downplay the personal impact on individual families but if I make it to 83 I would count myself as having done all right and if Covid is the final straw then so be it.

I would be more interested in what proportion of the ICU beds are taken up by unvaccinated.

From the Bunker

Now that we have put categories on those in Hospital should we broaden our horizons.

Heavy Drinkers, smokers and even lazy fat f***s. All these have been taking up ICU beds for years.

Time to stigmatise  them. Show them the errors of their ways!

TabClear

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 19, 2021, 04:52:43 PM
Now that we have put categories on those in Hospital should we broaden our horizons.

Heavy Drinkers, smokers and even lazy fat f***s. All these have been taking up ICU beds for years.

I was not actually getting at that, it was a genuine question I would be interested in the answer to.

Rossfan

Quote from: TabClear on November 19, 2021, 04:00:35 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 19, 2021, 01:49:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 19, 2021, 01:29:26 PM

Gavan Reilly
@gavreilly

Total ICU admissions 48

Have you the rest of the information on that? what age they were what were their underlying conditions and so on please

Mean age of those who have died is 83 and I can imagine most at that age would have underlying conditions.

If thats true (not questioning it btw) and typical across an extended period  it just shows that death stats are pretty irrelevant. Not to downplay the personal impact on individual families but if I make it to 83 I would count myself as having done all right and if Covid is the final straw then so be it.

I would be more interested in what proportion of the ICU beds are taken up by unvaccinated.

I'm sure I read of HSE saying yesterday that 20% of all ICU beds taken up by those ****s.
If they survive they should be billed for the entire cost of treatment, bed occupancy etc!
Maybe their apologists could contribute too!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

J70

Some people have addictive personalities (I'm sure we all have addicts of some nature in our extended families). Some got hooked on their vice of choice at a young age.
Some people are genetically predisposed to be overweight or obese. Some can't afford to eat healthily. And yes, some are just lazy bastards. But they are all, to some extent, stigmatized and have been for years. No too many people are "proud" to be any of those.

But none of those issues can be basically fixed, at least in terms of impact on healthcare resources, with a couple of two-second injections.

BennyCake

Quote from: Rossfan on November 19, 2021, 05:00:40 PM
Quote from: TabClear on November 19, 2021, 04:00:35 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 19, 2021, 01:49:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 19, 2021, 01:29:26 PM

Gavan Reilly
@gavreilly

Total ICU admissions 48

I'm sure I read of HSE saying yesterday that 20% of all ICU beds taken up by those ****s.
If they survive they should be billed for the entire cost of treatment, bed occupancy etc!
Maybe their apologists could contribute too!

What about those vaccinated that are in ICU? Who gets the bill for their stay in hospital? Pfizer?

From the Bunker

Quote from: J70 on November 19, 2021, 05:28:03 PM

Some people have addictive personalities (I'm sure we all have addicts of some nature in our extended families). Some got hooked on their vice of choice at a young age.
Some people are genetically predisposed to be overweight or obese. Some can't afford to eat healthily. And yes, some are just lazy bastards. But they are all, to some extent, stigmatized and have been for years. No too many people are "proud" to be any of those.

But none of those issues can be basically fixed, at least in terms of impact on healthcare resources, with a couple of two-second injections.

You're having a laugh now!

J70

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 19, 2021, 05:58:41 PM

Not really.

armaghniac

Quote from: J70 on November 19, 2021, 07:17:10 PM

Not really.

I could do with losing a few kilos. If there was a 2 second injection that had already been trialled on several hundred million people then I would pay you £1000 to get it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

From the Bunker

Not really.

It's amazing how single focused we have all got with this Covid lark! Everything has become secondary. Everybody seems to be bought by the Narrative. Nobody challenges a word. There is no argument from the other side on MSM.

If you think this is about a Virus and a Vaccine. You are in for a big shock!

JoG2

Heard James O'Brien talking about the anti-everything / conspiracy types and said you know it's easy to mock / laugh etc, but it's ripping some families apart.
Had a conversation with a work colleague today. He mentioned his brother, who would be a very outspoken anti-vax Covid denier. He's been estranged from his family for over a year now. Completely detached. Grand kids don't get to see grand parents etc.. He showed me his brother's Facebook feed. Countless scamdemic, poison etc posts every single day. It must be exhausting. I'll be giving this thread a wide berth from here on. Uppa vaccine!

J70

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 19, 2021, 08:26:38 PM

Not really.

It's amazing how single focused we have all got with this Covid lark! Everything has become secondary. Everybody seems to be bought by the Narrative. Nobody challenges a word. There is no argument from the other side on MSM.

I think its absolutely about a virus and a vaccine.

What do you think its about?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 19, 2021, 08:26:38 PM

Not really.

Single focused? You are working? Have you a family? Are you interested in sport?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: JoG2 on November 19, 2021, 08:29:10 PM
Heard James O'Brien talking about the anti-everything / conspiracy types and said you know it's easy to mock / laugh etc, but it's ripping some families apart.
Had a conversation with a work colleague today. He mentioned his brother, who would be a very outspoken anti-vax Covid denier. He's been estranged from his family for over a year now. Completely detached. Grand kids don't get to see grand parents etc.. He showed me his brother's Facebook feed. Countless scamdemic, poison etc posts every single day. It must be exhausting. I'll be giving this thread a wide berth from here on. Uppa vaccine!

You have to believe there are a lot out there! I know, I talk to them everyday. Most won't say in open what they really feel. But they know that something is not right or add up!

They come from all walks of life. They see what is going on and how people are being controlled by fear and conformity. The Republic has spent 40bn on this in 18 months. We are going to be hostage to some one when this all comes to a halt or when the penny drops.

armaghniac

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 19, 2021, 08:36:45 PM

The Republic has spent 40bn on this in 18 months. We are going to be hostage to some one when this all comes to a halt or when the penny drops.

We are lucky has €40Bn and what else would you do with money except preserve health?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B