China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Gmac on August 01, 2022, 10:57:12 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 01, 2022, 09:12:14 PM
Lads keep away from state-sponsored mainstream media.

Trust your own intuition, if things don't seem to add up.
I agree and came out other side of pandemic fine , unvaccinated but miraculously alive

This is akin to saying that I have been drinking and driving for years but haven't crashed the yoke. A sample of one is not a useful statistic.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Last Man

Quote from: JoG2 on August 02, 2022, 12:40:32 PM
Quote from: Last Man on August 02, 2022, 11:23:45 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on August 02, 2022, 08:22:29 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 02, 2022, 07:31:08 AM

I agree and came out other side of pandemic fine , unvaccinated but miraculously alive

Many didn't though :o

That's the difference Tommy, you were looking out for those around you as well, not just yourself.
Yes I certainly am looking out for those around me by taking exception to the proliferation fast food joints during the last few years when obesity and T2 diabetes correlate with worst Covid outcomes. NHS spends 10billion and rising annually on treatments we are all paying taxes for when diet education protocols would fix most of it at a fraction of the cost.

OK, good to hear
Yeah I think it's a more pragmatic approach than confining us all to our house to save people who take zero responsibility for their health. Why should we be penalised for it?

Gmac

That's the difference Tommy, you were looking out for those around you as well, not just yourself.
how do you still believe that ?

armaghniac

Quote from: Last Man on August 02, 2022, 01:48:02 PM

Yes I certainly am looking out for those around me by taking exception to the proliferation fast food joints during the last few years when obesity and T2 diabetes correlate with worst Covid outcomes. NHS spends 10billion and rising annually on treatments we are all paying taxes for when diet education protocols would fix most of it at a fraction of the cost.

OK, good to hear
Yeah I think it's a more pragmatic approach than confining us all to our house to save people who take zero responsibility for their health. Why should we be penalised for it?

To save all the people who do take responsibility for their health? And even the others you don't have the right to kill them so that you can go to the pub either. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

My wife had it last week. South Africa seems to be a breeding ground for new variants.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Last Man

Quote from: armaghniac on August 02, 2022, 02:51:39 PM
Quote from: Last Man on August 02, 2022, 01:48:02 PM

OK, good to hear

To save all the people who do take responsibility for their health? And even the others you don't have the right to kill them so that you can go to the pub either.
I beg to differ, the country is full of people who's BMI doesn't look to good and their bellies expanding by the week. They expect my income tax to pay for their pills and have scarce thought for their kids who will have to wipe their arse in their dotage as the care home sector is quickly becoming a basket case. And for the record I couldn't care if I never see the inside of a pub again so nothing to see on that front.

Gmac

CDC just announced there's no point testing anymore , no point quarantining, vaccinated and unvaccinated  have the same guidelines , pity they lied or didn't know sh;r for 2 years but feel free to get another booster.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Gmac on August 12, 2022, 08:40:12 PM
CDC just announced there's no point testing anymore , no point quarantining, vaccinated and unvaccinated  have the same guidelines , pity they lied or didn't know sh;r for 2 years but feel free to get another booster.

What a swindle. Just shows you anything can be marketed for the masses. Would we call it hostile advertising?

A vaccine that protected you from......Getting sicker......was the last punchline they could peddle.

Talk about "The Emperor's New Clothes"!

Now skip along now.......and get your Monkeypox vaccine!

J70

Speaking of liars, that's not what they said at all.

Although knowing you you're probably just spouting the latest fever swamp idiocy you heard on talk radio or Breitbart or wherever you dumpster dive for news.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2022/p0811-covid-guidance.html

They're simply acknowledging the fact that with the country now 95% somewhat immune through vaccines and infection and the virus here to stay that guidelines have to change.

There's some f**king eejits on this board.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on August 13, 2022, 01:27:46 AM

Speaking of liars, that's not what they said at all.

Although knowing you you're probably just spouting the latest fever swamp idiocy you heard on talk radio or Breitbart or wherever you dumpster dive for news.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2022/p0811-covid-guidance.html

They're simply acknowledging the fact that with the country now 95% somewhat immune through vaccines and infection and the virus here to stay that guidelines have to change.

There's some f**king eejits on this board.
take a look at the mandatory vaccination thread and you will see who the eejits are .

imtommygunn

There are eejits on both "sides" gmac.

Gmac

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 13, 2022, 10:10:35 AM
There are eejits on both "sides" gmac.
maybe you should be telling j70 that not me

imtommygunn

I wouldn't say you are blameless here  ;)

Barnster

Nicola Mallon and the SDLP would feel at home there.