HiMucker

She is a complete whack job. Disgraceful stuff

imtommygunn

Bonkers. And people listen to her :o

clarshack

armaghniac

Quote from: HiMucker on January 23, 2022, 02:54:02 PM

I saw a good tweet today that the government had got rid of masks because it was interfering with their facial recognition and that anyone concerned about freedom should make sure to wear one!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

RedHand88

Quote from: armaghniac on January 23, 2022, 04:57:24 PM

I saw a good tweet today that the government had got rid of masks because it was interfering with their facial recognition and that anyone concerned about freedom should make sure to wear one!

PLEASE show us a link if you can  ;D

JoG2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 23, 2022, 03:12:21 PM
Bonkers. And people listen to her :o

The thing is, alot of people who listen to her have been patients of McCloskey down through the years. The trust her as a GP. She has lead them down the garden path. The woman, with her stance from the beginning of this pandemic has blood on her hands. Like other Covid anti-vax Irish folk, has aligned herself with the ultra right wing.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Sadly seems to have lost the plot . Glad Aontú got shot of her.

LeoMc

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 23, 2022, 07:40:12 PM

Not sure they have stepped too far away from her thinking, judging by the election ads and posters they are running. Talking about damaging covid policies. It looks like they are aiming for the anti vax right wing catholic vote.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: LeoMc on January 23, 2022, 10:11:13 PM

Not sure they have stepped too far away from her thinking, judging by the election ads and posters they are running. Talking about damaging covid policies. It looks like they are aiming for the anti vax right wing catholic vote.

They are nowhere even close to right wing and they have supported the vaccines whole way through, that's not the same as criticising other policies that may have been open to questioning

LeoMc

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 23, 2022, 11:39:55 PM

They are nowhere even close to right wing and they have supported the vaccines whole way through, that's not the same as criticising other policies that may have been open to questioning

Fair enough. By right wing I meant socially conservative.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: LeoMc on January 24, 2022, 01:12:36 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 23, 2022, 11:39:55 PM

Fair enough. By right wing I meant socially conservative.

yes socially conservative on the abortion issue, but that isnt right wing either, it suited others to say that during the referendum.

Anyhow arent we all pro choice now-sorry I mean depending on the issue ;)

Armagh18

Are vaccine passports still needed in the south for nightclubs/concerts or is that just the north?

armaghniac

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 24, 2022, 03:28:45 PM
Are vaccine passports still needed in the south for nightclubs/concerts or is that just the north?

Nothing now, although I think a lot of places are still using the advance booking because it suits them.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh18

Quote from: armaghniac on January 24, 2022, 03:51:11 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 24, 2022, 03:28:45 PM

Nothing now, although I think a lot of places are still using the advance booking because it suits them.
Looking forward to Coppers after we bate the Dubs Saturday evening so ;). (Have the vaccine cert app for the north but not the eu one, saves me trying yo download it)