You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

Adverts or cookery shows when the come off with, you can taste the love in it, like WTF 🤬🤬 what ingredients are they using🤔
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Substandard

Quote from: ONeill on November 24, 2023, 11:52:54 PMNext fcuker who says "smashed it"
Yes, this is a quality comment, of the highest standard. You...are absolutely correct.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Square Ball on February 11, 2024, 07:44:24 PMAdverts or cookery shows when the come off with, you can taste the love in it, like WTF 🤬🤬 what ingredients are they using🤔
;D nest not to ask what the white stuff on top is made from!

Eire90

comedians especially the northern ireland  ones a bit cultish too arnt they with all their podcasts if u have to force someone to be funny are you really funny.

AustinPowers

This has bugged  me for a while now , but saw it  again today  and I nearly blew a gasket.

Dates written  Month/Day/Year, like:

February 12th 2024

...instead of the correct way , Day/Month/Year , like:

12th February 2024

Apparently it's  only the Americans who write  it MDY , so why the feck am  I seeing it more and more  in Ireland?

Grrrrr!!!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on February 12, 2024, 09:09:59 PMcomedians especially the northern ireland  ones a bit cultish too arnt they with all their podcasts if u have to force someone to be funny are you really funny.

Why are you listening to them if they are shit?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

i dont listen to them i use to listen to some of their podcasts  but then i seen what they are all about i see there stuff pop up on different forums and stuff at times

seafoid

Recipes online that have 6 pages of bullshit before the ingredients are listed
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

red hander

Keir Starmer. An utter, utter ****. Worse than any Tory ****. A pathetic f**k. Sooner we get out of this 'precious' union the better.