Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

I've got into the habit of just picking the SD streams because I know there'll be no buffering issues.

However, sometimes, the games I want to watch are only on HD channels and they aren't a problem.  Buffers maybe at the start until it gets going but no real issues.

Worth it for a £1 a week!
Keep 'er lit

Maroon Manc

Anyone offer any advice on an app to use to alter my IP address? I used tunnel bear last week to watch a match on tg4 but now its not working.

gallsman

Pay for a premium VPN/DNS service. I use SmartDNSProxy and have been doing for the last year and more with no problems.

Mikhail Prokhorov

f**k HD, i just need pictures to be real time not delayed, streaming is not an option!

gallsman

What? Streaming is not an option?

Maroon Manc

Quote from: gallsman on April 10, 2017, 10:38:48 PM
Pay for a premium VPN/DNS service. I use SmartDNSProxy and have been doing for the last year and more with no problems.

Will do, cheers.

snoopdog

Hi. Want to get my sportsmania account on my smartphone any ideas. I believe there is an app? But a few out there so if someone could link the exact one. Also do i need to install kodi? Thanks in advance.

laoislad

Quote from: snoopdog on April 18, 2017, 02:27:24 PM
Hi. Want to get my sportsmania account on my smartphone any ideas. I believe there is an app? But a few out there so if someone could link the exact one. Also do i need to install kodi? Thanks in advance.
No you don't need Kodi. Download Matrix TV on the play store.
Type in sportsmania.rocks for the URL when you open the app. Then log in with your normal details.
Works great on Android and I have it on an iPad also and works great.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

I use matrixtv on iOS, I think it's also on android get from your App Store. I tried the Sportsmania app on a android box a few times and didn't think much of it. There is a Sportsmania Facebook support page, they'll have the App apk there if u really want to download it..

nrico2006

On a slightly different note, apparently Sky Sports Box Office has been taken off the 'sky' boxes, i use a zgemma. Anybody know if any of the apps in the IPTV player do live sports?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

snoopdog

Quote from: laoislad on April 18, 2017, 02:49:21 PM
No you don't need Kodi. Download Matrix TV on the play store.
Type in sportsmania.rocks for the URL when you open the app. Then log in with your normal details.
Works great on Android and I have it on an iPad also and works great.
That worked a treat. Thanks. Hope ots safe enough on the old samsung.  Thanks

snoopdog

I have a qbox the kids lost the remote and have now broke the mouse. Anyone know if there is an app remote i can download to my smartphone that might control the qboz. Fupping fuming with them. My own fault shouldnt let them have it.

Boycey

A right few channels gone off the dodgy boxes today, and no sign of any breakthrough in solving the original problem. It looks like the writing is definitely on the wall at this stage. Time to try out IPTV I reckon..

Ty4Sam

What channels have gone today?

Boycey

SS3
SS4
SS5
SSN
SKY Atlantic +1
All Disney channels.

Some of sports channels are available on other frequencies I think but it doesn't seem too positive