Tyrone vs Armagh - 3rd June 7pm - Healy Park, Omagh.

Started by samuel maguire, May 31, 2023, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel maguire

I thought i would get the juices going my starting a new thread.

Predictions? I am going for a tight game with armagh to bounce back after 2 disappointing results to knick it by 2.

trailer

Based on what? Beating Antrim, Cavan and Westmeath?

No delusion like Armagh fans delusion.

yellowcard

Quote from: trailer on May 31, 2023, 12:31:39 PM

I'd say its probably more based on the fact that Tyrone have won one championship match in the last 2 seasons against Fermanagh while Armagh are unbeaten in 8 championship games. That said I think it will be very tight and I wouldn't like to call it. 

rrhf

With Armagh already qualified, I think the game is more important to Tyrone to win. Tyrone by 5.

trailer

Quote from: yellowcard on May 31, 2023, 12:41:53 PM

I'd say its probably more based on the fact that Tyrone have won one championship match in the last 2 seasons against Fermanagh while Armagh are unbeaten in 8 championship games. That said I think it will be very tight and I wouldn't like to call it.

If Tyrone only had to play Div 3 teams they'd win a fair few more games.

Walter Cronc

Unbeaten in 8 championship matches. Ah jaysus 🙈

DhoireTheas

I usually would have supported Armagh in this game but after the Ulster final I am a neutral.

trailer

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 31, 2023, 12:55:45 PM

Unbeaten in 8 championship matches. Ah jaysus 🙈

Crazy cats. Schools probably having a jersey day this Friday in Armagh.

tonto1888

Quote from: rrhf on May 31, 2023, 12:50:27 PM
With Armagh already qualified, I think the game is more important to Tyrone to win. Tyrone by 5.

Armagh havent already qualified

Captain Obvious

Home advantage and two weeks to prepare/rest will allow Tyrone to edge this game.

rrhf

It will be a tough battle but I still think Tyrone by 5 as they need it that bit more. I expect to see a little more memory muscle in Tyrones performance ie  for winning big games.

seafoid

Quote from: rrhf on May 31, 2023, 03:51:50 PM
It will be a tough battle but I still think Tyrone by 5 as they need it that bit more. I expect to see a little more memory muscle in Tyrones performance ie  for winning big games.
I think Tyrone are better than both Ulster finalists
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Obvious

Quote from: seafoid on May 31, 2023, 04:00:56 PM

Based on?

tyrone08

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 31, 2023, 04:06:39 PM

Based on?

Based on?

4 all irelands and numerous ulster titles. Thought that would have been obvious to someone called Captain Obvious 🤣

statto

Quote from: tyrone08 on May 31, 2023, 04:09:41 PM

Based on?

Based on?

4 all irelands and numerous ulster titles. Thought that would have been obvious to someone called Captain Obvious 🤣

Not sure too many in current Tyrone Panel have 4 AI medals.  Man City need not turn up to Wembley on Saturday either given your logic