The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

He needs to improve S&C and defensive structures, they have some nice footballers. Do they have much coming through in reinforcements next year?

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on July 23, 2018, 12:47:47 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 22, 2018, 11:20:45 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on July 22, 2018, 11:14:54 PM
Well they took it fairly handy on McStay

He's a mate of the panel and he lost the plot today! He'll get a slap on the wrist from the authorities. He looks like a broken man and will probably walk away.

Err, he's talking about his plans for the winter break publicly. Despite the protestations of a few posters who never liked him to begin with there's no desire in the county to push him out the door. Malachy O'Rourke looked fairly broken after being humiliated by Longford or hammered by Dublin in an AIQF too..

Aye but I don't remember Malachy bouncing a football of a linesman's head over a few dodgy decisions. He's lost the plot.
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

RTE seem to heed the social media stats when it comes to panelists. Rightly so I spose.

Tohill was the best by far. But didn't say anything that could annoy anyone.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Syferus

Parsons sounded like he was telling a patient they had terminal cancer the whole time but he had some good insight. Everyone I know from Charlestown says he's a decent lad so maybe there's a future for him in this when he retires.

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on July 23, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
He needs to improve S&C and defensive structures, they have some nice footballers. Do they have much coming through in reinforcements next year?

Harney, Mulhooly will be back in defense. A few of the surprisingly good U20s might make the cut but the U17 team that were AI runners up last year are a few years from senior.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Syferus on July 23, 2018, 01:28:05 AM
Parsons sounded like he was telling a patient they had terminal cancer the whole time but he had some good insight. Everyone I know from Charlestown says he's a decent lad so maybe there's a future for him in this when he retires.

Harney, Mulhooly will be back in defense. A few of the surprisingly good U20s might make the cut but the U17 team that were AI runners up last year are a few years from senior.
He's no defender and Roscommon have enough non defenders in their defence already.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 23, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

He's no defender and Roscommon have enough non defenders in their defence already.

Your information needs updating.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Syferus on July 23, 2018, 02:29:53 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on July 23, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

Your information needs updating.
What part of Harney is no defender needs updating maybe McStay needs to update that information not me.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Jinxy

I know it's wrong and he should get a long suspension for it but I genuinely laughed out loud when McStay nailed the linesman in the head with the ball.
Beautiful throw.  ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

skeog

It would make for a good question on what happens next on a Question of Sport lol.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Jinxy on July 23, 2018, 09:33:53 AM
I know it's wrong and he should get a long suspension for it but I genuinely laughed out loud when McStay nailed the linesman in the head with the ball.
Beautiful throw.  ;D
And he went for a second go
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

johnnycool

Quote from: Jinxy on July 23, 2018, 09:33:53 AM
Beautiful throw.  ;D

Underarm too..

Had a laugh at that one myself...

trileacman

Watching the live coverage back here and Joe Brolly is a f**king weirdo. Did anyone notice him stroking Tomás O'Se's leg early in the coverage with a dirty grin on his face. Tomas looked liked he wanted to chin him.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Targetman

If Tyrone win the final (which they won't) The Sunday Game will be some craic that evening with no interviews from the Tyrone camp and I'm sure they'll hardly be welcome at the post match banquet, more air time for Brolly and co!!

Syferus

Quote from: trileacman on August 14, 2018, 08:15:35 PM
Watching the live coverage back here and Joe Brolly is a f**king weirdo. Did anyone notice him stroking Tomás O'Se's leg early in the coverage with a dirty grin on his face. Tomas looked liked he wanted to chin him.

Tomas and yourself mustn't be too secure in your sexuality so.

RedHand88

Quote from: Syferus on August 14, 2018, 10:36:27 PM
Quote from: trileacman on August 14, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Tomas and yourself mustn't be too secure in your sexuality so.

If he stroked Rachel Wyse like that would it be OK also??