Ulster Final: Tyrone v Down 16/07/17 14.00 Clones

Started by omagh_gael, June 22, 2017, 10:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Quote from: Main Street on June 22, 2017, 08:29:52 PM
The Ulster finalists will meet again in the semi final if both teams win their subsequent games?

Well since the quarter finals take place before the semis Id only imagine your scenario is possible if Down win on Sunday.

Fuzzman

Do Monaghan feel this is their year to finally kick on to the next level?
What did you make of the match last weekend?

Main Street

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 23, 2017, 02:11:14 AM
The Ulster finalists will meet again in the semi final if both teams win their subsequent games?

Well since the quarter finals take place before the semis Id only imagine your scenario is possible if Down win on Sunday.
Should both finalist win subsequent games, what difference does it make (and where does the difference come about) to an AI semi final pairing between the ulster finalists, if Down beat Monaghan on Saturday?

Main Street

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 23, 2017, 09:54:37 AM
Do Monaghan feel this is their year to finally kick on to the next level?
The team think they're in a better place than previous years, what that means remains to be seen.

QuoteWhat did you make of the match last weekend?
In a nutshell, Tyrone very good, tactically totally dominant and made Donegal look poor, to the point of despair.
Peter Harte is an outstanding player.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Main Street on June 23, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

Should both finalist win subsequent games, what difference does it make (and where does the difference come about) to an AI semi final pairing between the ulster finalists, if Down beat Monaghan on Saturday?

I was basing the likelihood of Monaghan making a semi slim considering Monaghan's record in quarter finals.

How does their record stand now in QFs exactly?

Main Street

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 23, 2017, 05:19:51 PM
Quote from: Main Street on June 23, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

I was basing the likelihood of Monaghan making a semi slim considering Monaghan's record in quarter finals.
Obviously I underestimated the depth of your moronicity.

QuoteHow does their record stand now in QFs exactly?
About the same as the number of your IQ  ;D

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

SouthDublinBro

An actual game of football might break out now that neither Donegal or Monaghan will be in attendance.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

rrhf

big plunket scored from 50 yards against pat donnan and they gave us no credit.. we owe them big time.

Aaron Boone

23 years since Down won Ulster. The next one is 23 days away.

ONeill

2003 was one of the best games I was at. Simply because it was farcical.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

armaghniac

Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 24, 2017, 11:18:10 PM
23 years since Down won Ulster. The next one is 23 days away.

That would be days on the planet Venus, I suppose.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on June 24, 2017, 11:29:01 PM
2003 was one of the best games I was at. Simply because it was farcical.

If Connaire Harrison is injured they could call on big Dan Gordan. We're fcuked!