Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 16, 2019, 09:56:04 PM
Can concentrate on the race for 4th now.

Fourth was a happy place for some last season  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 16, 2019, 09:29:24 PM
United completely out of their depth in this company. Europa league is currently their level.
We were being told on here not that long ago that they had the second best squad in the Premier League..🤔
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gaafan2

Massive clear out required. All of the following have to be shown the door as there're simply not good enough to wear a man united jersey.

Young
Smalling
Jones
Sanchez
Lukaku
McTominay
Fred - Hasn't had much game time but what he has had, has been really poor.

I'd also get rid of Pogba as his attitude is awful. All about himself and not the team.

I like Juan Mata but I also feel he should be off loaded.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on April 16, 2019, 10:04:28 PM
United completely out of their depth in this company. Europa league is currently their level.
We were being told on here not that long ago that they had the second best squad in the Premier League..🤔

You're never on here, so  how would you know?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

McTominay certainly didn't embarrass himself in either game. Fully justified his selection and they'd be mad to clear him out.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 16, 2019, 09:55:57 PM
Barca were not even that good. Liverpool should thump them based on that performance

Apart from Messi they didn't have to be that good tonight, they will have to work much harder for any goals scored v Liverpool. I'll be surprised if it's not all English CL final now TBH.

Quote from: gallsman on April 16, 2019, 10:11:11 PM
McTominay certainly didn't embarrass himself in either game. Fully justified his selection and they'd be mad to clear him out.

Yes Fred and McTominay was probably United's best players in the two legs.

stiffler

Be interesting to see how ole picks the squad up now for the top 4 run in. Big improvement in recent form required urgently.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

BennyCake

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 16, 2019, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 16, 2019, 08:58:50 PM
Best keeper in the world me hole.

Come back Taibi, all is forgiven.

Who is better?

Kasper Schmeichel.

BennyCake

Quote from: gaafan2 on April 16, 2019, 10:08:57 PM
Massive clear out required. All of the following have to be shown the door as there're simply not good enough to wear a man united jersey.

Young
Smalling
Jones
Sanchez
Lukaku
McTominay
Fred - Hasn't had much game time but what he has had, has been really poor.

I'd also get rid of Pogba as his attitude is awful. All about himself and not the team.

I like Juan Mata but I also feel he should be off loaded.

First three to go - Smalling Jones and De Gea.

Pogba, Sánchez, Lukaku need to go too.

The rest I'd only have as squad players. God it's depressing. Ole has a massive job on his hands.

mrdeeds

Quote from: gallsman on April 16, 2019, 10:00:42 PM

Who is better?

Than de Gea? The lad form the far end of the pitch from him tonight for one.

Oblak, Alisson, Ederson

screenexile

Can youse get Daley Blind back???!!

T'was like a Senior team v Junior B's out there. Olé needs to get 4th otherwise he'll have real difficulty holding on to better players and also attracting others for next season!

Great times for abu's.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on April 16, 2019, 10:04:28 PM

Lol by who?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

Man Utd is never going to get better under the Glazers

It's a circus

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2019/0416/1043067-solskjaer-needs-time-and-transfer-funds-brady/

"They have no director of football but they've got Ed Woodward who's the chief executive and he's responsible for recruiting the players.

"They haven't recruited the right players down through the last few
seasons and they've spent something like £700million and are still way off Manchester City and Liverpool.

"I feel a bit sorry for Solskjaer. I think he deserved the job in the first place and any manager coming in there won't be able to put that team right, it's the transfer market that's going to put it right.
"That's not down to the manager, the manager's not the one that goes and gets the players. He'll probably say 'go and get me A,B,C,D' and it's up to the club to do that."
Brady believes that the current squad is in poor shape due to mistakes made by previous regimes and pointed to some of Jose Mourinho's signings as not being up to the required level.
"Mourinho spent a lot of money of players and we've seen a lot of them playing there," he said. "Fred, Lindelof, they're not at this level."
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

nrico2006

Quote from: mrdeeds on April 16, 2019, 10:57:47 PM
Quote from: gallsman on April 16, 2019, 10:00:42 PM

Who is better?

Than de Gea? The lad form the far end of the pitch from him tonight for one.

Oblak, Alisson, Ederson

So DeGea makes one error and he is suddenly useless. Allison and Ederson have each made howlers this season too. DeGea is better than all three.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

stiffler

Utd have lost 4 away games in a row for the first time in 20 years.

The last time it happened, ole played in all 4 games.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009