Ulster club championship

Started by charlieTully, October 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 06, 2022, 04:32:33 PM
I thought Glen would beat Kilcoo, after beating Slaughtneil handy and Kilcoo looked poor enough in Down. Glen looked poor enough 1st half against Errigal and the whole of the Cargin game and Kilcoo won their 2 Ulster games Games easy. I see Kilcoo win easy enough unless Glen get well on top at Midfield. Also they been very wasteful in front of goal, missing alot of scoring opportunities.

This what you meant?

bennydorano

Weather forecast looking very poor, barely rising above freezing and  Fog in some forecasts.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bennydorano on December 06, 2022, 06:46:26 PM
Weather forecast looking very poor, barely rising above freezing and  Fog in some forecasts.

Few boys will be wearing tights again ;D

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

grounded

Glen missed a bagful of chances against Cargin. They have the best midfield left in the competition and in Glass, probably the best player. They could strangle the life out of the Kilcoo attack. McFaul is a huge miss for them though so that equals things out a little. I still think Glen will just about win this.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: grounded on December 07, 2022, 06:47:33 PM
Glen missed a bagful of chances against Cargin. They have the best midfield left in the competition and in Glass, probably the best player. They could strangle the life out of the Kilcoo attack. McFaul is a huge miss for them though so that equals things out a little. I still think Glen will just about win this.

they could have done all that last year too? Was McFaul playing last year?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

grounded

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 07, 2022, 07:22:17 PM

They had Kilcoo beat in that game but for the keepers mistake. McFaul played centre half back and scored a point and was instrumental in a few other scores.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: grounded on December 07, 2022, 07:38:26 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 07, 2022, 07:22:17 PM

They had Kilcoo beat in that game but for the keepers mistake. McFaul played centre half back and scored a point and was instrumental in a few other scores.

But lost, no one remembers the team that nearly won, they lost out and Kilcoo went onto win the All Ireland

They missed a bagful against Cargin because Cargin closed out the space were defensive, Kilcoo do that also but have scorers all over the positions..

Be a tight final but I feel Kilcoo have been there done it, should shade it in extra time

Wildweasel74

Milltown, it's very obvious from posts on here and the past on the Derry county team you got a problem with the county in general.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 07, 2022, 09:04:02 PM
Milltown, it's very obvious from posts on here and the past on the Derry county team you got a problem with the county in general.

Agreed

Saffrongael

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 07, 2022, 09:18:00 PM

Agreed

No he just argues black is white on just about every thread on this board
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 07, 2022, 10:11:52 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 07, 2022, 09:18:00 PM

Agreed

No he just argues black is white on just about every thread on this board

Agreed arĂ­s

Milltown Row2

As saffron said I'm just arguing for the sake of it, if you take it too seriously give your head a wobble

And fear, get back in that box again

Saul goodman

It must be said though kilcoo have been v impressive in ulster this year plus they have won 2 ulsters going for the third - glen have not been as impressive as kilcoo - I'm not saying they don't have a big game in their locker but the smart money is on the magpies

Walter Cronc

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Walter Cronc on December 07, 2022, 10:32:41 PM
Easy win for magpies!

Extra time win, whoever is best at breaking the lines and who has improved the most