Russia invades Ukraine Feb 2022

Started by Main Street, February 12, 2022, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Average Score

Money means more to the entitled, most folk are c***ts me me me me.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Trump a dick. But Putin feared him more than Biden or Obama. Not nice to hear but the democrats are soft as shite in Putins eyes

Average Score

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 10, 2022, 10:42:18 PM
Trump a dick. But Putin feared him more than Biden or Obama. Not nice to hear but the democrats are soft as shite in Putins eyes

Hate the tories but imagine Corbyn in charge he would be sending aid to Moscow.

ONeill

I think he might have thrown a bit of reality on the history how we got here.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

armaghniac

We all feared Trump.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tyrone08

Quote from: Average Score on March 10, 2022, 10:44:42 PM

Funny that corbyn had been warning about Russia for years. No wonder tories are in power when people believe the crap they are told on tv.

tyrone08

I am sure Putin is very worried about trump... A man who has continually praised Putin and has lots of business ties to Russia.

Kidder81

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 10, 2022, 10:59:48 PM

Funny that corbyn had been warning about Russia for years. No wonder tories are in power when people believe the crap they are told on tv.

Eh ? After the Salisbury poisoning he reckoned we shouldn't jump to conclusions and wanted samples of  the poison sent to the Kremlin for analysis  ???

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 10, 2022, 11:01:59 PM

I am sure Putin is very worried about trump... A man who has continually praised Putin and has lots of business ties to Russia.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/battle-syria-us-russian-mercenaries-commandos-islamic-state-a8370781.html

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

corbyn a shambles

Wildweasel74

Putin feared Trump, seriously what u smoking. Putin had Trump by the balls and I think when Trump gone, it come out in the long run. Man done more ass kissing to Purin than anybody. Very unamerican of him. Mccarthy would loved him bck in the 50's.

tyrone08

Quote from: Kidder81 on March 10, 2022, 11:04:49 PM

Eh ? After the Salisbury poisoning he reckoned we shouldn't jump to conclusions and wanted samples of  the poison sent to the Kremlin for analysis  ???

Corbyn wanted actual hard evidence against Russia in order to fully prove they did it. Beside what was the UK response to the poisoning... They expelled a few diplomats,  hardly a strong punishment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/jeremy-corbyns-2001-warning-about-valdimir-putin-resurfaces-314188/amp/

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/russia-ukraine-war-jeremy-corbyn-right-putin-oligarchs

Average Score

Quote from: ONeill on March 10, 2022, 10:47:25 PM
I think he might have thrown a bit of reality on the history how we got here.

Because at this moment in time a history lesson is what is needed.

seafoid

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 11, 2022, 07:05:18 AM
Quote from: Kidder81 on March 10, 2022, 11:04:49 PM

Corbyn wanted actual hard evidence against Russia in order to fully prove they did it. Beside what was the UK response to the poisoning... They expelled a few diplomats,  hardly a strong punishment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/jeremy-corbyns-2001-warning-about-valdimir-putin-resurfaces-314188/amp/

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/russia-ukraine-war-jeremy-corbyn-right-putin-oligarchs

The arguments against Corbyn were that he was weak on national security, weak on the economy and antisemitic.

The real reason they hated him.was because he wanted to change the system
.Half of Brits earn less than 30k
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

He was shafted. The establishment didn't want him.