The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolafrola

Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

randomtask

Does it have a very good chance?

beer baron

Some gamble landed on am i blue at hereford today 25/1 into 5/1  :o got few quid on at 11/2,won doing handstands!I think someone will be in trouble over it!

ludermor

Got word for Udeman in the 7.10 at clonmel, was at 8/1 now in to 4/1

maddog

Quote from: beer baron on September 01, 2010, 08:11:27 PM
Some gamble landed on am i blue at hereford today 25/1 into 5/1  :o got few quid on at 11/2,won doing handstands!I think someone will be in trouble over it!

Going for the quick follow up at Newton Abbot on Monday id say

Donnellys Hollow

Going with the Ballydoyle Group 1 double on Saturday - The Ripper for the Champion Stakes at Leopardstown and Starspangledbanner for the Sprint Cup at Haydock.

I thought the Ripper won the Judmonte with a lot more in hand than it appeared and would expect him to beat Twice Over cosily. The Banner ran well in the Nunthorpe considering it was too sharp for him. He'll appreciate the step back up to 6f.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

winsamsoon

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 01, 2010, 05:22:38 PM
NOT SO BRIGHT 6:50 @KEMPTON

sorry lads when i got this horse i was given a number and a time ie 6:50. The number was correct but the time wasn't and guess what the other one won. FFS sorry again lads. Think it was supposed to be Nina In the 7:20 and she pissed up
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bridge fan

4 for clonmel

Echoes Of Histo  in the 1st odds on tho
Phantasy Rock    6-10
Captain Sully       6-40
and mullins in the bumper but the danger is

bridge fan

2nd fav  ^^^
bit late with the post but 4got to post was watching the 1st race won easy  ;D ;D ;D

Candyman

Eddie again the feckin Maggot @ 12's!!!

GaillimhIarthair

Hope to make the evenig meeting in Kilbeggan later today.

This place is a bit of a punters graveyard but any forthcoming tips will be given due consideration  :)

Cheers!

the greatest jockey

might have a look at cape blanco tomoro ew, if you take the french derby  away his form reads very well..will be getting weight from twice over and rip as well. 13/2 betfair.
RVW is getting better and better tho..maybe an arc horse if he wins this

Donnellys Hollow

The Ripper won't go anywhere near Paris. Churchill Downs had been his target since he flopped over in Santa Anita last year. Aidan will have him primed for America this year and I don't think he'll run again before the Classic after the Champion Stakes today.

Fame And Glory is the Arc horse and winner IMO. He's going to the recognised Arc trial - the Prix Foy.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

beer baron

From what i can see Paul carberry's going over to stratford for 1 ride today-scotsbrook cloud 3.25-might be worth small e/w bet!?

gaa.boy

It's not Paul Carberry. -Peter Carberry, an apprentice.