The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

I got yon winner at 9/1. He was 12s early on.

Think SP was 13/2

Country road take me home

Our Nail Loney

f**k sake, I try not to go on the non gaa discussion during my work hours, today an yesterday I have been ripping about it!

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 17, 2009, 06:03:50 PM
f**k sake, I try not to go on the non gaa discussion during my work hours, today an yesterday I have been ripping about it!

:D

That's brightened up my day anyway!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

gerrykeegan

Well done JD again. The community awaits with baited breath and full wallets for your next tip.

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Treasurer on June 17, 2009, 05:22:59 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 17, 2009, 05:05:54 PM
John Denver walks on water.

Of that there is little doubt.

;D

Hmm.... if he did he might still be with us.............

;D Very good
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

JohnDenver

Hope you's took a few quid of the bookies yesterday again.  Got it at 10/1 in the morning when i posted, small punt on it each-way but it romped home, very impressive.   ;D  :P

Haven't had any word as of yet today, but I think the cat is out of the bag with regards to the Trainer Wesley Ward's american horses.  Id imagine thats were my source is basing his information on given that the last two winners were both from his stable.  He has one horse out today, Yogaroo in the 2.30, but its been backed into 2/1-ish, when you could have probably have backed it at double figures before yesterdays result.  Not sure if I will do it myself or not.

Our Nail, think you need to prioritise that workload!! Tell the boss your in looking for tips in the non-gaa discussion!

Joxer

Take a stab here but Tawaabb E/W looks decent odds at 12-1

Diamond Johnny G in from 50-1 to 16-1

sammymaguire

Dickie le Davoir should run a good race this evening at 9.10
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

boojangles

We are all lucky to say we have just witnessed history and a horse that will be talked about for centuries to come Id imagine.Yeats the Immortal.
Now hopefully they keep it coming because Im banking on Fremantle to get me out of a hole.

Donnellys Hollow

He'll make some national hunt stallion when he does eventually go to stud. Great training performance from Aidan to keep an entire so sound for so long.

Freemantle was my banker of the meeting. Lost big on Leocorno so I'll be needing Johnny to steer another home!
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Joxer

Opnion Poll E/W in the 5.30

Had a tenner E/W on Mirrored,  Not a bad return for it I suppose at 16's

JohnDenver

Couple of picks today.

2.30 - Aegean - Another of Wards American horses, supposedly said it was his best hope for the week.  2/1 or so at present.
3.45 - Again - e/w 8/1
5.30 - Harrison George - e/w 20/1

Don't think il reach the heights of the first two tips, but il try my luck again.  Like the look of the American horse.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

vav

Quote from: JohnDenver on June 19, 2009, 11:38:26 AM
Couple of picks today.

2.30 - Aegean - Another of Wards American horses, supposedly said it was his best hope for the week.  2/1 or so at present.
3.45 - Again - e/w 8/1
5.30 - Harrison George - e/w 20/1

Don't think il reach the heights of the first two tips, but il try my luck again.  Like the look of the American horse.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

I had one bet yesterday and made a handy few quid on Glass Harmonium   ;D

.. Reckon Elusive Wave would be hard enough beat in the 3:45 but with your strike rate I think a patent is in order with those 3   :)

girt_giggler

Big word for MT weather in 6.25 Limerick tonight.  ALot of cash has came for it & is currently 8/1 from 4's.

Doogie Browser

Was watching the first night of racing at Ffos Las last night, Tony McCoy rode a treble (two for Jonjo) and was so close to a quad in the last.  I know Ruby gets all the glory with his stable but AP showed yet again last night why he is the best of all.