sammymaguire

gonna be hard to catch Richard Hughes now anyway  :-\
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 16, 2009, 05:48:57 PM
Took it at 25s but FFS  ;D

25 e/w

Edit for rudeness.

Thanks JohnDenver. You can fill up my census anytime!

i did it online at 25's and P Power paid 33's , good couple of days this week, comfortable win over wicklow and John Denver comes up with my betting money for the US open
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

boojangles

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 16, 2009, 06:42:11 PM
Quote from: boojangles on June 16, 2009, 06:08:02 PM
Quote from: girt_giggler on June 16, 2009, 01:16:29 PM
4/1??? where u see that at? 11/10, 5/4 at best everywhere else I've seen!!

As for today, in the first if the goldolphin horse reporduces any of its form shown in dubail it will leave the rest for dust!

Canford Cliffs in the 4.20, can't see it getting beat.

Double with those 2 and have threw Mastercraftsman into a treble also!

Also like 'All the Nines' in the 5.10 Thirsk, going for a 4 timer, currently 10/1 so each way value to be had there for me.

Good day today thank god,had Paco Boy,Scenic Blast,Mastercraftsman and Lord Shanakill EW,It was badly needed I tell you.
I got 4/1 on Ryan Moore this morning from my local bookies,was expecting about 6-5.Its obviously a wrong price I was quoted.Their fault not mine :P

You do realise they will most likely pay you out at 6/5?
Not with my bookies,I ring in most my bets so whatever I was quoted is the price I get.They record all calls.It will be no good if Richard Hughes runs away with it,but Id stilll expect RL Moore to get a few winners and go close.

Treasurer

Quote from: JohnDenver on June 16, 2009, 03:33:31 PM
5.30 - Strike the Tiger e/w

Fair play!  My PP account was just about reading empty so I put the last couple of euro on :D

girt_giggler

Excellent stuff John Denver....where the hell ya hear that one at?

JohnDenver

Got sent word through about that horse, who ever he got the info from was confident enough even at the big price, but i wasn't so sure of the source. 

Had a few bob on it e/w myself, and the minute it wins your angry that you didnt hit it with more  :P ::) 

Can't be too greedy though, decent lift for a tuesday evening!! 

Good to share the wealth anyway and take another dig at the bookies!!

Sidelinekick will be fit to buy me a pint at casement on sunday now or else he could end up gettin a kicking  ;) ;)

Shamrock Shore

I went to collect to be told that Celtic were paying out on the SP!

So they paid me out at 33/1 as opposed to the 25/1 that I took at the time!

It just gets better and better  ;D

I tip my hat to all the Denvers!

SidelineKick

Quote from: JohnDenver on June 17, 2009, 08:51:27 AM
Got sent word through about that horse, who ever he got the info from was confident enough even at the big price, but i wasn't so sure of the source. 

Had a few bob on it e/w myself, and the minute it wins your angry that you didnt hit it with more  :P ::) 

Can't be too greedy though, decent lift for a tuesday evening!! 

Good to share the wealth anyway and take another dig at the bookies!!

Sidelinekick will be fit to buy me a pint at casement on sunday now or else he could end up gettin a kicking  ;) ;)

In an edited version of a quote from Dumb and Dumber:

"That John Denver's (not) full of shit man!"

Mr Denver I will gladly buy you a pint on Sunday, the meeting place is your choice! The drink is your choice also*

*Pints must be beer or Guinness, pints of vodka,gin,whiskey etc do not qualify for this offer.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

youbetterbelieveit

Unfortunately missed John Denver's tip, any more for today?

boojangles

Quote from: youbetterbelieveit on June 17, 2009, 11:52:52 AM
Unfortunately missed John Denver's tip, any more for today?

Not very original but Lush Lashes and Tartan Bearer will b hard bet. Also A Winners Game ew with Murtagh on board.

JohnDenver

The horse mentioned today was 'Jealous Again' in the 4.55.  I don't think he's as confident about this one today as yesterday but could still be worth a small e/w.  Its about 9 or 10/1 at the minute.

Won't be going mad on it myself.

vav

I reckon Ouqba has good e/w prospects in the 1st @ 11/1.. Got a free bet with 365 for backin him so keep them tips coming plz  :)

sammymaguire

9.10 Star Links

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Joxer

First race and the only sort of movement is on Loch Linne 17/2 to 11/2

Brave movement but no movement for anything else

Joxer

Ouqba wiinner,  Quite easy in the end!

12-1