The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Well done Family Guy! Good call. Let's hope Nina can oblige in the next.

Our Nail Loney

Good man Family Guy thats some record you have there, I have missed every one though. Bet the first I catch is your first knocker!

Family guy

No problem lads hopefuli get word next week for something,lol i know nail be just my luck 2 put up 1 that gets hammered and everybody be on it and i be the worst **** on this then  :)         

boojangles

Quote from: Lothos on June 09, 2009, 07:36:42 PM
Quote from: Family guy on June 09, 2009, 03:50:19 PM
Got word for Devon Native in the 7.30 Southwell.Have never got a tip from this man b4 so duno wat 2 do,wasnt even gna put my 100% record on the line here but f**k it lol

good shout.  your 100% record is still in tact  :)

Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh :'( :'( :'(

This page is bad luck for me.Always miss the winners,and back the losers.

boojangles

Well lads any fancys for Ascot this week? I think Mastercraftsman will be hard bet today345. Alot of talk about this Ozzie horse Scenic Blast too in the 305.
Over the course of the week,Ryan Moore seems to have a few good rides.He is 4/1 to be Top jockey.

girt_giggler

4/1??? where u see that at? 11/10, 5/4 at best everywhere else I've seen!!

As for today, in the first if the goldolphin horse reporduces any of its form shown in dubail it will leave the rest for dust!

Canford Cliffs in the 4.20, can't see it getting beat.

Double with those 2 and have threw Mastercraftsman into a treble also!

Also like 'All the Nines' in the 5.10 Thirsk, going for a 4 timer, currently 10/1 so each way value to be had there for me.

Joxer

Quote from: girt_giggler on June 16, 2009, 01:16:29 PM

As for today, in the first if the goldolphin horse reporduces any of its form shown in dubail it will leave the rest for dust!

Also like 'All the Nines' in the 5.10 Thirsk, going for a 4 timer, currently 10/1 so each way value to be had there for me.

Not a chance he is 4/1...  He is 5/4 and shorter.  Murtagh is missing the last two days so I think he is virtually a shoe in..

JohnDenver

5.30 - Strike the Tiger e/w

SidelineKick

Quote from: JohnDenver on June 16, 2009, 03:33:31 PM
5.30 - Strike the Tiger e/w

Couple of £ e/w just so I wouldn't regret it.  33/1

;D

EDIT: Apologies, thanks John Denver  :)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Shamrock Shore

Took it at 25s but FFS  ;D

25 e/w

Edit for rudeness.

Thanks JohnDenver. You can fill up my census anytime!

boojangles

Good day today thank god,had Paco Boy,Scenic Blast,Mastercraftsman and Lord Shanakill EW,It was badly needed I tell you.
I got 4/1 on Ryan Moore this morning from my local bookies,was expecting about 6-5.Its obviously a wrong price I was quoted.Their fault not mine :P

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: boojangles on June 16, 2009, 06:08:02 PM

Good day today thank god,had Paco Boy,Scenic Blast,Mastercraftsman and Lord Shanakill EW,It was badly needed I tell you.
I got 4/1 on Ryan Moore this morning from my local bookies,was expecting about 6-5.Its obviously a wrong price I was quoted.Their fault not mine :P

You do realise they will most likely pay you out at 6/5?