Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Lecale2

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 13, 2009, 03:57:56 PM
Dicked, fave wins it. Sorry...
Almost the St Valentines Day Massacre Our Nail, we await your next one though to lift the gloom.

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Hardy

Quoteany tips for today

Definitely not tips, but I think there's a bit of value in three horses at Wolverhampton today at the prices - Nawaaf (8.4 Betfair) in the 2:40, Cornus (5.7) in the 3:10 and High Five Society (5.6) in the 4:10. I'll be disappointed if I don't make a profit from backing all three.

Off The Fence

Fancy Guilderstern in the 3.10 myself but your right about the other two, great prices for them

boojangles

Quote from: Off The Fence on February 17, 2009, 01:46:54 PM
Fancy Guilderstern in the 3.10 myself but your right about the other two, great prices for them
2nd at 5/1.
Had a bit of word for Ardent Princess in the 5.10 at Wolves.Do what ya like with it.

girt_giggler

word going about for traffic control in the 4.30 southwell. has been heavily backed all day

Hardy

Feckit. High Five Society proved a nightmare ride but still would have delivered my profit if he hadn't stopped racing for a couple of strides fifty yards out to look around him.

boojangles

Quote from: boojangles on February 17, 2009, 03:30:57 PM
Quote from: Off The Fence on February 17, 2009, 01:46:54 PM
2nd at 5/1.
Had a bit of word for Ardent Princess in the 5.10 at Wolves.Do what ya like with it.
Meadows thyne 435 Punchestown 6/4

girt_giggler

National Petition 4.10 Ludlow for me today

illdecide

Lads just cut the limit to £10 for every 7 days with PP as things were getting out of hand and its only when i checked my account there that i realised just how much i was gambling when i was supposed to be working...Credit crunch that Paddy Power....shower of hoors ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: illdecide on February 18, 2009, 05:28:06 PM
Lads just cut the limit to £10 for every 7 days with PP as things were getting out of hand and its only when i checked my account there that i realised just how much i was gambling when i was supposed to be working...Credit crunch that Paddy Power....shower of hoors ;)

You will be cursing that the next week when you use your tenner by Monday and get a tip the wednesday!!

sammymaguire

sorry this is late but fav halsion is fully expected to win 15/8
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

T O Hare

Quote from: sammymaguire on February 18, 2009, 09:17:17 PM
sorry this is late but fav halsion is fully expected to win 15/8

Thank god it was late ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"