The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

I think the message is just keep backing the Mullins favourites. It's a bit like owning your own mint.

It's amazing, though how the Irish form is so far ahead of the English. The Irish horses are running all over them. Multiple places as well as seven winners to two.

Hardy

Sam Twiston-Davies becomes the first non-Irish jockey to win so far at the meeting and only the third even to be placed.

screenexile

Sprinter Sacres finished!!

Hardy

beer baron

1st English winner of a non handicap race. Go on ya boy ya Sam and Dodging bullets.

Milltown Row2

Yeah backed dodging bullets myself, small wager, which will allow me to have a couple of quid on bigger price fields.
Went for Ruby in the next, see if he'll give me a sweat!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

beer baron

Baron alco's a cert here  ;D

Had a little e/w bet on Quantitativeeasing in the cross country there for the craic and Nina was giving it the most beautiful ride,only to get butchered and taken out by the French raider, sickened  :'(

Milltown Row2

Quote from: beer baron on March 11, 2015, 04:38:26 PM
Baron alco's a cert here  ;D

Had a little e/w bet on Quantitativeeasing in the cross country there for the craic and Nina was giving it the most beautiful ride,only to get butchered and taken out by the French raider, sickened  :'(

Ha Ha, I'd the French raider lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Vautour
Edeym
Balder success
Un Temps Pour Tout (Zarkandar Couldn't decide between these two)
Un Ace
Grand Vision
Rainy City
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

charlieTully

Vautour
Big easy
Don Cossack
Whisper
Monetaire
Bless the wings.

hopefully a big day for Gordon Elliot.

beer baron

I like Apache stronghold in the 1st,plenty went wrong last time and he still won a grade one beating Valseur lido. Back at Christmas he looked like beating Don Poli before getting outstayed over 3 mile,he's 11/2 and seems a safe e/w shot to my eyes with him likely to relish these quicker conditions,his most impressive hurdles performance at Navan in a grade 2 novice hurdle the ground was like a road.

beer baron

Vautour is an absolute superstar,that's some performance  :o

illdecide

You have all went quiet...I think the Bookies are starting to claw their money back. I made a few quid of the 1st race and then just done a 50p Yankee for the next 4 races and walked out...I was glad to see AP win a race even though i'd done one to beat him.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

beer baron

Having a decent day  :D.

Like Rajhdani express in the handicap here,was travelling like the winner last time until stamina emptied over 3 mile,dropped a few lb and has cracking festival form.

Donnellys Hollow

It looks the most open Gold Cup in years. The rain isn't going to help the Irish challenge. It's a long time since Captain Christy won it but I reckon the novice today will go very close to emulating that achievement. He'll stay all day.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?