The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Forecast Pont Alexandre, Rule The World.

Hardy

Ah well, we couldn't go on just printing money.

sammymaguire

fancy the Houblon Des Obeaux to put in a solid run here but this one is a wide open race
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

EC Unique

ballinaman

Lyreen Legend wearing Green and Red comes second, well I'm glad I saw that coming with E/W   :P

The Worker

Boston bob seemed to have that one wrapped up, just not meant to be.

Hardy

Quote from: ballinaman on March 13, 2013, 02:52:56 PM
Lyreen Legend wearing Green and Red comes second, well I'm glad I saw that coming with E/W   :P

Same here. Good performance from the winner, though. Great for Jim Culloty to get in among the Mullinses, |Hendersons, etc. in the winners' enclosure.

ardchieftain

Took the head staggers and had silly money on Pont Alexandre. Broke one of my own rules, don't go mad on novices ! Ouch.
Luckily i got it back thanks to Lord Windermere. I am still annoyed with myself though.

Shamrock Shore

TV fund has a profit of €72.50 at the moment thanks to Lord Windy.

ballinaman

Hoping for a miracle here with Sizing Europe....hon the deise

charlieTully

Quote from: ardchieftain on March 13, 2013, 03:11:46 PM
Took the head staggers and had silly money on Pont Alexandre. Broke one of my own rules, don't go mad on novices ! Ouch.
Luckily i got it back thanks to Lord Windermere. I am still annoyed with myself though.

pont a screwed me bigtime, had it in treble with the fly and back in focus, greedy bastard.

wildrover

Quote from: charlieTully on March 13, 2013, 03:15:07 PM

pont a screwed me bigtime, had it in treble with the fly and back in focus, greedy b**tard.

I Bet Mayo's recovering full-back Cafferky is glad for you...He'd be partial to a bit of revenge!

NAG1

charlieTully

Quote from: wildrover on March 13, 2013, 03:20:16 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on March 13, 2013, 03:15:07 PM

pont a screwed me bigtime, had it in treble with the fly and back in focus, greedy b**tard.

I Bet Mayo's recovering full-back Cafferky is glad for you...He'd be partial to a bit of revenge!
[/quote

no doubt its made his day.  ::)

Hardy

Going e.w on Master Of The Sea and Ericht next.