County Senior Hurling Championship Updates

Started by AZOffaly, October 04, 2016, 02:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: Declan on December 05, 2016, 01:33:53 PM
QuoteThink he was in the Football squad already this season & didn't return to the Cuala hurlers til after the replay. Think he only came on as a sub in the County Final.

Correct - and committed to the footballers fro 2017 already from what I hear

He had a couple of cameos with the footballers this year didn;t he? Looked impressive when he came on.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 05, 2016, 01:48:39 PM
Quote from: Declan on December 05, 2016, 01:33:53 PM
QuoteThink he was in the Football squad already this season & didn't return to the Cuala hurlers til after the replay. Think he only came on as a sub in the County Final.

Correct - and committed to the footballers fro 2017 already from what I hear

He had a couple of cameos with the footballers this year didn;t he? Looked impressive when he came on.

He was on the Dublin football squad on All Ireland Final day.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

imtommygunn

Quite the finish in this game! Where were st thomas's first half??

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on February 04, 2017, 10:54:43 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 04, 2017, 06:17:53 PM
Quite the finish in this game! Where were st thomas's first half??
It wasn't just the first half. They were getting a lesson in the second half too.
Mental last 10 minutes.

They were overly aggressive in the first half and forgot that they had to hurl along with it. Missed three/ four scoreable free which would have left the game a lot closer going in to the half time break.

Couple of silly decisions in the second half when they were on top stalled the come back of St Thomas's.

Still think the better team won out.

Milltown Row2

When will this Thurles stand up and win an All Ireland? They are on another level at the minute but under perform every year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 08, 2017, 04:01:45 PM
When will this Thurles stand up and win an All Ireland? They are on another level at the minute but under perform every year
only 4 in it now
they get away with a lot of fouling

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on October 08, 2017, 04:08:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 08, 2017, 04:01:45 PM
only 4 in it now
they get away with a lot of fouling

Aye but it goes back to my post, they just can't keep up the intensity and allow teams back at them, so a better team will capitalise on mistakes..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 08, 2017, 05:14:15 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on October 08, 2017, 04:38:24 PM
referee is a joke!

Must have missed that when ironing my shirts! What happened
you need the missus to do that

he forgot he had a whistle
the loose nature of the officiating definitely suited Sars

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on October 08, 2017, 06:47:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 08, 2017, 05:14:15 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on October 08, 2017, 04:38:24 PM
referee is a joke!

Must have missed that when ironing my shirts! What happened
you need the missus to do that

he forgot he had a whistle
the loose nature of the officiating definitely suited Sars

Well it's the county final some big hits in that game, but Maher is some size of lad!

imtommygunn

That was the first time i have ever seen him grounded today. Thought he was a goner but tough cookie.

gallsman

Some scoring happening in the Kilkenny final. The Village got a goal around the 10th minute to level it at 1-04 apiece and in the following ten conceded 2-06.

gallsman

And another goal apiece and two goal line saves in the five minutes since my last post.

seafoid

Thurles beaten again. What is another year for Tipp club hurling n the national stage?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU