Online dating advice

Started by Emmett, June 28, 2022, 11:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

Was never great with the small talk in pubs in clubs, always felt it was never just her but her mates you had to impress too... 

so I found what worked for me was a quick chat, id then say I'm out with mates so better get back to them but if she was free during the next week or two we could get a food/drink and ask for her number..... I was always a better communicator 1 on 1 and sober and not shouting over music...  very low failure rate for me anyway and I'm no prize!!

would agree with eamonna1 first 4 bullet points on the venues... I went the same places for first 3/4 dates every time... it worked in getting to know them so why change...

I tried online but it was very different around 07/08... match.com!!!

weareros

Never used online and unless herself up and leaves me, never will. But my experience is if a girl likes you they will let you know. Ditch any type of corny chat up lines. Also if you chase too much, they will lose interest. You need to maintain an air of mystery and confidence.  If they text, don't be breaking your neck to answer it. Never be a yes man either. That totally turns a woman off. You start doing that stuff you will end being a friend, not a boyfriend.

Quote from: Loughshore2022 on June 29, 2022, 05:41:32 PM
I am an 'incel' (Involuntary celibate aka life long bachelor in Irish terms). You may have heard about people like me from the radical left media, I was actually banned from Reddit Ireland for trying to start a discussion on Irish incels so that shows you how we are treated. Reddit have banned all our forums at this stage.
Anyway, in the worldwide incel forum I occasionally use there are countless "Tinder experiments" when ugly men use a fake photo of a tall handsome man and the way these men get treated is unbearable to watch. These men can get away with anything, they can get away with being racist, being misogynistic, being unemployed,etc and women will still fawn over them. This isn't just in USA, there have been experiments carried out everywhere. I carried out an experiment on Tinder in 2019 with a photo of a chizeled jawed hunk and the matches came rolling in. They were a bit more reserved than the American and English women to be fair but I still managed to find a few wild girls who would have met up with this fake hunk. I don't do experiments any more as is it bad for your mental health seeing what some men's lives are like on easy mode.

For any aging bachelor's I would recommend the MGTOW community (Men going their own way). If you Google it there are a lot of groups for men who have given up on women because of divorce settlements and bad experiences with them cheating. This is an ever growing group around the world. The radical left still hate them but not as much as they hate incels. Incels only get a bad name because there have been a few shootings attached to the community but realistically incels are peaceful. There are very very few incels in prison which sums up my point, we are not the bad guys, the normal people are the ones to watch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPaaIqSi-pE

Your Online dating advice is to join a group of men who cry about not being able to talk to women?

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: 03,05,08 on June 30, 2022, 11:33:36 AM
I am an 'incel' (Involuntary celibate aka life long bachelor in Irish terms). You may have heard about people like me from the radical left media, I was actually banned from Reddit Ireland for trying to start a discussion on Irish incels so that shows you how we are treated. Reddit have banned all our forums at this stage.
Anyway, in the worldwide incel forum I occasionally use there are countless "Tinder experiments" when ugly men use a fake photo of a tall handsome man and the way these men get treated is unbearable to watch. These men can get away with anything, they can get away with being racist, being misogynistic, being unemployed,etc and women will still fawn over them. This isn't just in USA, there have been experiments carried out everywhere. I carried out an experiment on Tinder in 2019 with a photo of a chizeled jawed hunk and the matches came rolling in. They were a bit more reserved than the American and English women to be fair but I still managed to find a few wild girls who would have met up with this fake hunk. I don't do experiments any more as is it bad for your mental health seeing what some men's lives are like on easy mode.

For any aging bachelor's I would recommend the MGTOW community (Men going their own way). If you Google it there are a lot of groups for men who have given up on women because of divorce settlements and bad experiences with them cheating. This is an ever growing group around the world. The radical left still hate them but not as much as they hate incels. Incels only get a bad name because there have been a few shootings attached to the community but realistically incels are peaceful. There are very very few incels in prison which sums up my point, we are not the bad guys, the normal people are the ones to watch.

Your Online dating advice is to join a group of men who cry about not being able to talk to women?

has to be a wind up. tinder experiments  ;D

tiempo

Unknowingly dated 2 best friends on consecutive nights, had a moment of clarity and realisation on the second night when I got told about the same summer holiday and plans for new year, good oul craic. Both first dates and unceremoniously unmatched by both the next day when they must have compared weekend notes.

Made a profile called Rasputin with one pic of the Russian mystic a comedy blurb and the rest pics of myself, that was very much filtering by sense of humour, with the best part being messaged in native Russian by a Russki.

Met a few great women on the apps. If you want a serious relationship maybe try being more selective/swiping less and setting the bar (appropriately) high, otherwise you'll find yourself wasting an awful lot of time on small talk/pen pals.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on June 30, 2022, 12:05:01 PM
Quote from: 03,05,08 on June 30, 2022, 11:33:36 AM

has to be a wind up. tinder experiments  ;D

Yup. Can disregard everything that person says. That's going to a dark place, where he's talking about.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 29, 2022, 06:13:33 PM
Someone I know matched with a girl on tinder recently who we all knew was too perfect. Not going to say any names incase she actually is real but she claimed to be from the south Derry area. Her story was that she was a dentist and that her friends had her on tinder "to get bucked". She had arranged to meet him one night in a forest park then went cold.

A few of us done some research and found nobody with her name on the dentist register. Reverse Google image of her photos showed nothing either.
So the moral of the story is don't get too excited if you match with a worldie.  ;D

That's sinister. Best to meet in a public place with plenty of people about. Safer for her and safer for you.

full moon

Hinge has a good few users in Ireland and is better than Tinder I'd say. Few friends had success on there. Tinder is by far the most popular though a lot of non serious users on it.

quit yo jibbajabba

"Get some m*nge at hinge*

If thats not their slogan it should be

Olly

I used a social media dating messaging device and met a girl from Cushendall on it. We went out for a few pints after having messaged for about 29 weeks. It went well but I sort of antagonised her eventually and he threatened to have me shot. Apart from that it was a great experience and people shouldn't be hung up on dating devices. I would bring a friend though when meeting up and get them to sit adjacent from you reading a paper etc but have a weapon concealed.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

lenny

Quote from: Olly on July 02, 2022, 08:49:21 AM
I used a social media dating messaging device and met a girl from Cushendall on it. We went out for a few pints after having messaged for about 29 weeks. It went well but I sort of antagonised her eventually and he threatened to have me shot. Apart from that it was a great experience and people shouldn't be hung up on dating devices. I would bring a friend though when meeting up and get them to sit adjacent from you reading a paper etc but have a weapon concealed.

Transvestite or transgender? Wouldn't be into that but good luck to you.