Author Topic: glastonbury  (Read 21013 times)

J70

• View Profile
Re: glastonbury
« Reply #180 on: Today at 01:26:55 AM »
I'd neve go near that woke place, I bet they would hang me up on a cross for being someone who slants to the right.

I went to Download Festival one day, it is full of wokes there too. I actually was laughed at by several people that day for going alone. That is the sort of thing I have to put up with as a solo concert goer, then people wonder why I am a misanthrope. Loners are an easy target for harassment.

I actually was abused by a group of girls outside Croke Park on Saturday but that is a story for another day. If you don't look like the typical GAA athletic jock you are laughed at.

How would other people at a concert know you slant to the right?

I've been to quite a few concerts by myself in my time as few of my close friends liked the same music I did. I don't recall anyone ever saying a word or giving me a second glance.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: Today at 08:26:40 AM »
I'd neve go near that woke place, I bet they would hang me up on a cross for being someone who slants to the right.

I went to Download Festival one day, it is full of wokes there too. I actually was laughed at by several people that day for going alone. That is the sort of thing I have to put up with as a solo concert goer, then people wonder why I am a misanthrope. Loners are an easy target for harassment.

I actually was abused by a group of girls outside Croke Park on Saturday but that is a story for another day. If you don't look like the typical GAA athletic jock you are laughed at.

How would other people at a concert know you slant to the right?

I've been to quite a few concerts by myself in my time as few of my close friends liked the same music I did. I don't recall anyone ever saying a word or giving me a second glance.

I think when you don't join in full throated when the "fck the torys" chant goes up, it would be a giveaway.

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: Today at 09:30:52 AM »
It was a pretty disappointing glastonbury overall this year I thought.
Jack White and Sam Fender probably the pick of any that I seen.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either