Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Whatever the cause of death, it's a desperately sad end for someone who had the world at their feet at one stage.

ross4life

Another troubled musician gone too soon didn't she have Irish gigs not so long ago?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

A lot of people have said that meeting Bobby Brown was the beginning of the end.

bridgegael

was in the new that she reportedly had blown her £80 million fortune.  was at top of her game late 80s and well into the 90s.  didnt she almost have it all.  RIP
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Minder

Quote from: bridgegael on February 12, 2012, 08:48:12 AM
was in the new that she reportedly had blown her £80 million fortune.  was at top of her game late 80s and well into the 90s.  didnt she almost have it all.  RIP

As with Jackson she will make it all back now and more, she just won't be there to spend it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ballinaman

anyone who has whitney houston RIP on facebook is getting deleted today

Tony Baloney

Some of the shit people are spouting on twitter is embarrassing. Step forward Wayne Rooney who said "I wanna run to you" and Gabby Logan "who said she wanted to dance with Whitney....

Harold Disgracey

For f**k's sake Kevin Costner! You only had one job... One job!

seafoid

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 12, 2012, 01:45:56 AM
A lot of people have said that meeting Bobby Brown was the beginning of the end.

Becoming famous in the US is very dangerous. It's way more dangerous than being anonymous.
Poor Whitney Houston. All those friends twittering but when she needed people where were they?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Puckoon

There's something seriously wrong with you seafoid....Amy winehouse???

seafoid

Quote from: Puckoon on February 12, 2012, 03:45:16 PM
There's something seriously wrong with you seafoid....Amy winehouse???

Puckoon

I was reading about Marilyn Monroe and then Lenny Bruce and I bet you the mortality rate of famous people in
the US is higher. Judy Garland was another drug death .  Very sad.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

whiskeysteve

Quote from: seafoid on February 12, 2012, 04:42:30 PM
I bet you the mortality rate of famous people in
the US is higher.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on February 12, 2012, 03:11:39 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 12, 2012, 01:45:56 AM

Becoming famous in the US is very dangerous. It's way more dangerous than being anonymous.
Poor Whitney Houston. All those friends twittering but when she needed people where were they?

Someone dead at 48 and all you want to do is use it to have a go at the US.
Well at least she wasn't Jewish...you'd probably be dancing on her grave  ::)

borderfox

Kevin Costner couldnt save her this time.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Milltown Row2

Bobby Brown killed himself also. Left suicide note saying 'Two can play that game'

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea