Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prewtna

well it seems my prediction for ballinrobe burrishoole was right! ;)
the way things are panning out in foxford. seems il be right about that too.
first time in my life!! ;D

Fishead_Sam

What was the score between Claremorris & Ballaghadeereen

prewtna

Claremorris  0-8 4-12 Ballaghadereen

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: prewtna on June 10, 2007, 05:15:38 PM
Claremorris  0-8 4-12 Ballaghadereen

Christ Ballagh are on fecken fire, destroy Mitchells in the League, then destroy Shrule now Claremorris, they scoring crazy scores.

joemamas

prewtna

i pulled that from mayogaa.com
the rest are probably there aswell.

Farrandeelin

Kiltane 0-7 Knockmore 0-6.

Don't really know what happened Knockmore in the second half, we didn't play well at all only scoring one point from a free during that period... Kiltane were awful poor but I suppose they stepped up to the mark when needed to. Maybe the heat affected both sets of players cos I thought the football was woeful. Hard to see either of them doing anything later on in the year. The group is now officially wide open, with only Tourmak pointless from 2 games.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayo51

heard c.mcdonald got sent off today in crossmolinas 1.12 to 1.7 victory over moy davitts.

highorlow

QuoteChrist Ballagh are on fecken fire, destroy Mitchells in the League, then destroy Shrule now Claremorris, they scoring crazy scores.                           

If Johhno has any sense he should put Mayo jersey's on at least 6 of these lads and drop some of the pre maddona's on the existing Mayo team.......
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

mannix

Why did macdonald get sent off.He must have been seriously annoyed because he is a clean player.The fact that Ballaghadereen are going well does not necessarily mean they have great players, the sum of the parts and all that.
Have Mayo played any challenge games since the galway thing, it must be hard staying focussed when you do not know your opposition.
Istill believe Mayo will make a run of some sort,they are much better than the galway game suggests and will have a pack of games in a short time to keep it rolling if they get started.I would like a game against armagh,tyrone dublin or kerry as our next one,just have the feeling that JOM has some tricks to play on some unsuspecting team like tyrone or dublin in particular.

Davitt Man

Quote from: mayo51 on June 10, 2007, 09:57:03 PM
heard c.mcdonald got sent off today in crossmolinas 1.12 to 1.7 victory over moy davitts.

He was sent off for 2 yellow cards, he was lucky not to get a straight red instead of a yellow for the his first booking when he laid his hands on Declan Corcoran and gave him a little push then in the 2nd half he hit a Moy Davitts player late with and elbow in the back and recieved his marching orders. He didnt impress yesterday, still some way off the pace which is understandable, scored 1 sweet point from play but was well marshalled by young Quinn. All in all Moy Davitts nearly got Cross, at one stage cross were 6 up, the home side missing a few scorable frees and cross getting a couple of soft frees from the ref. MD got it back to 1-8 to 1-7 with 8 mins to go then cross tagged on a couple of points to pull away. They are not the team they once were, ballagh would destroy them id say looking at there results of late

Davitt Man

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 10, 2007, 06:12:49 PM
Kiltane 0-7 Knockmore 0-6.

Don't really know what happened Knockmore in the second half, we didn't play well at all only scoring one point from a free during that period... Kiltane were awful poor but I suppose they stepped up to the mark when needed to. Maybe the heat affected both sets of players cos I thought the football was woeful. Hard to see either of them doing anything later on in the year. The group is now officially wide open, with only Tourmak pointless from 2 games.
I cant believe Kiltane beat Knockmore yesterday, kiltane have been struggling badly all year and knokmore have been going well, to score only 6 points on a day like yesterday after the score they rattled up against tourmac is strange

StoneWall

I have been really surprised by Shrule this year, another defeat yesterday.

In the intermediate my two fancied sides Ballintubber and Belmullet were both beaten.

If teams finish level in the group stages is scoring difference used or it is a playoff? I know scoring difference is used in the league.

Davitt Man

Quote from: StoneWall on June 11, 2007, 09:57:15 AM
If teams finish level in the group stages is scoring difference used or it is a playoff? I know scoring difference is used in the league.

Scoring difference is used for the group stages